Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

He's flashes elite potential but that's all he's ever been. Potential. There's legitimately Packers fans that think we should pay his as a top 5 edge rusher.

Well if Chubb earned it...?

I don't know anymore. League is so confused now.

So, realistically Seattle, a trade up, and Tampa doing something kooky are the only thing standing between the Chargers and JSN (the Lions said that the gambling suspensions their guys were handed weren't going to affect their 1st round draft plans).

1 minute ago, goldfishwars said:

No way, this is a dream. Wake me up fellas. Did we actually select a long snapper from Rutgers? 

No, you selected a CB from Oregon that Matt Patricia has decided to transition to offense. He's now your starting LT.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I was just complaining about this elsewhere. It's one thing to ignore your offense. But they don't even take the best defenders. 

Hated Rashan Gary. Hate this one almost as much. Quay Walker not exactly a superstar, yet, in fairness. Devonte Wyatt barely existed year one. 

Their last great pick was Jaire. And I at least understood Darnell Savage. Horrible drafting honestly. My opinion, but the recent results support me

So many bad takes in a single post.

• Like 1