โ€‹๐Ÿ”ฅโ€‹ Pick #135 is in: Aidan O'Connell, QB, Purdue

RaidersAreOne

I only just found out who Officer Farva is that people are referring toโ€ฆโ€ฆthought it was some kind of reference to Brett Favre previously ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thatโ€™s a hilarious likeness whoever thought that up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, Darbsk said:

I only just found out who Officer Farva is that people are referring toโ€ฆโ€ฆthought it was some kind of reference to Brett Favre previously ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Thatโ€™s a hilarious likeness whoever thought that up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lmao Brett Favre you never seen Super Troopers?ย 

18 hours ago, NickButera said:

Dude has a great sense of humor.ย 

Yeh, when you can laugh at a bit of self deprecating humour itโ€™s a good sign of humility. Seems like heโ€™s got his head screwed on right, especially after the idiots we drafted a few years ago!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Iโ€™ve been spending the last week going over his throws in the NFL. Thereโ€™s nothing not to like about this maybe a little bit more velocity but heโ€™s looking great..

The only one I think he really missed over the first two games was that first throw of the Rams game deep to Tucker which would have been a TD, impressed with his anticipation and timing though and his pocket prescience is great for a rookie. He just looks so polished doesnโ€™t he?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

The only one I think he really missed over the first two games was that first throw of the Rams game deep to Tucker which would have been a TD, impressed with his anticipation and timing though and his pocket prescience is great for a rookie. He just looks so polished doesnโ€™t he?

Pocket presence definitely shocking esp for a mid round rookie. So refreshing seeing qb stand and deliver almost forgot what it looked like lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

ย 

ย 

What I also noticed on this was that every time they show the behind the QB view #78 is stonewalling guys, Dalton Wagner looked pretty good to me and might be playing himself onto the roster now Parker is on IR.ย