2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It's billy spikes

Reality check was someone else I think who's still in the industry. I forget his name though 

To be fair, Reality_Check actually had some good talking points.  Not afraid to take a lead on a guy that was "his" guy in the process.  Some of his takes were out there (not quite VanS out there), but for the most part a good discussion.  And then he became too mainstream for his own good.

I haven't been able to find a draft site that even has this kid listed as draftable. If that is the case I still want him as a 7th rounder, or a free agent pick up until one of you draft experts convince me he has no chance. He entered the draft. 

Now I find this site and they list him as a day 2 prospect. I don't see this as realistic either, but I think the kid can play. 

Complete Scouting Report of Daijun Edwards | What You Need to Know - The Gridiron Review

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I haven't been able to find a draft site that even has this kid listed as draftable. If that is the case I still want him as a 7th rounder, or a free agent pick up until one of you draft experts convince me he has no chance. He entered the draft. 

I didn't spend much time looking at at that video (for a number of reasons if we're being honest), but look at how many times he's not touched until like 3-5 yards down past the LOS.

I’m thinking that if we didn’t know it already, with LaFleur’s comments on not being able to activate Heath today and being too deep there, that WR is probably almost certainly off the table with anything other than a late round flier/PS type guy. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Cooper Dejean might be out of range now. Kamari Lassiter now Packers pick in latest Tankathon mock draft.

That’s who I’m spying right now. If he has the kind of combine I imagine he’ll have, he’s on the shortlist. Bulldog, position of need, right body type, all that’s missing are the athletic times. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah we're in entirely new territory. DL May be in play in the mid-late 20s, T'Vondre Sweat or Kris Jenkins.

Like the thought of both.  Other CB and S become options.  Also easier to move up a few spots and its a little cheaper in cost

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Anyone left in the draft pick crowd is a fan of the NFL Draft and not a football team.

I heard GB making the playoffs this year would be a waste because they would just get slaughtered.

• Like 3

1. Kamren Kinchens, FS, Miami.

2a. Jeremiah Trotter, ILB, Clemson.

2b. Cooper Beebe, OL, Kansas State.

3a. Audric Estime, RB, Notre Dame.

3b. Khyree Jackson, CB, Oregon.

4a. Will Shipley, RB, Clemson.

4b. Roger Rosengarten, T, Washington.

6a. Maxwell Hairston, CB, Kentucky.

6b. Drake Nugent, C, Michigan.

6c. Moose Muhammad III, WR, Texas A&M.

7. Jordan Travis, QB, Florida State.