Falcons HC Arthur Smith told OT Peter Skoronski that he found him boring.

Mr.UFO

11 minutes ago, Soko said:

NFL people always get so weird with the rookie interviews.

Imagine going on a job interview and getting disrespected or getting asked borderline illegal questions because they want to “see if you could handle it”, lol.

Not surprising. NFL interviews are probably even more useless then regular job interviews which have been shown to be almost completely useless themselves. Having some head coach with no HR experience interviewing a 20 year old who are most likely all going for their first big job interview isn't going to tell you anything about the prospect other than who gets nervous during interviews and who is a natural Bull****ter. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

In that case, they should have traded up for CJ Stroud

No, they shouldn't have. They like Ridder and want to give him this year to prove himself in the offense and not have to worry about a big QB. I think it's smart what they're doing. Very similar to what the franchise did with Matt Ryan back in 2008 and 2009.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soko said:

NFL people always get so weird with the rookie interviews.

Imagine going on a job interview and getting disrespected or getting asked borderline illegal questions because they want to “see if you could handle it”, lol.

Federal law enforcement. Anything with a polygraph element involved. 

It is definitely a weird power grab that usually indicates some internal dysfunction you'd rather not get wrapped up with. 

It kept me from getting caught with Colombian hookers and cocaine on a diplomatic mission, because my background was too boring and uneventful for the interviewer. 

Skoronski, it probably saved from being on a 4th place finishing team with a lame duck in the making HC. 

8 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ridiculous. This whole process is so OTT. How's his blocking, Arthur? 

This dude probably eats pizza with no toppings and drives a silver Nissan Altima - BORING

Who cares how his blocking is?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Federal law enforcement. Anything with a polygraph element involved. 

It is definitely a weird power grab that usually indicates some internal dysfunction you'd rather not get wrapped up with. 

It kept me from getting caught with Colombian hookers and cocaine on a diplomatic mission, because my background was too boring and uneventful for the interviewer. 

Skoronski, it probably saved from being on a 4th place finishing team with a lame duck in the making HC. 

Falcons will win the NFC South this year. Book it.

7 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

People are chastising Smith, I think this says a lot about Skoronski. Not only that he is boring but he is trying to not be boring by calling out someone and I’m still bored. 

Agreed