Falcons HC Arthur Smith told OT Peter Skoronski that he found him boring.

Mr.UFO

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Falcons don't have decent skill position players on offense?

They would have had some decent players, but take away Bijan in this situation. And Jonnu. And probably Hollins as well. There'd be some decent guys, but they would need more than just Pitts, London and Allgeier. Those supporting roles are important.

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Falcons don't have decent skill position players on offense?

If we gave Jackson 50+ mil this offseason we would have a few good young guys in  Pitts, London, All gears, and old man patterson.  That could put in work no doubt.   We would probably lose our starting RT in Mcgary and not get Jonnu Smith though. 

Offense would be atleast solid better though im not really complaining about that.   The issue would be our defense which has been god awful for awhile now and if we traded for Jackson we would lose a few 1sts which means no Robinson this year as well.  But still our defense would be so bad that they could put up 25+ every game and im not sure our defense could keep them under that.   I would much rather have a balanced team and a much improved defense.

9 hours ago, scar988 said:

The one time I was allowed to interview someone for a job at the place I work now, I asked, "who's your favorite all-time wrestler?" because I wanted to gauge how well he would fit in with the team. He said, "Shawn Michaels" and I gave my recommendation to hire the guy right then and there. He lasted 60 days before he quit. lol

Michaels was a good answer tho 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 7:05 PM, Fresh Prince said:

Michaels was a good answer tho 

Was the point of the "favorite wrestler" question which wrestler he chose, or to see if he simply knew the name of a pro wrestler?

2 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Was the point of the "favorite wrestler" question which wrestler he chose, or to see if he simply knew the name of a pro wrestler?

It was more me asking if he was a wrestling fan and would be someone who would be fun to hang out with while we were working since it was me and like 6 women in the department. The other guy needed to like similar things. 

We don’t know all the facts. 

1) He could have been kidding around.  Probably was.  You didn’t hear voice inflection or see if he was smirking.   I say straight man sarcastic things all the time I don’t mean. 

You have to understand a lot of football people say Olinemen should be boring.  You don’t want to hear their name.    NFL Oline coaches often call olinemen mushrooms - kept in dark and fed poop.  No glory.  It is an inside joke.  

2) It is a big assumption to say he passed on him because he was boring in an interview.

Edited by dll2000
Typo
  • Like 2