Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

As it stands, 2023 is a "take back what's ours" season.

It didn't have to be, but the Packers chose to stick with Rodgers and paid for it dearly last year.

Now that he's gone the division should be ours for the taking again.

8 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’ve seen enough ( and also had like 10 Miller high lifes). Loves gonna be damn good.

I don’t understand these ‘analysts’ 

they’re saying he’s not putting the ball in danger and he’s making high end throws but he’s not having a good camp? Wtf do they expect out there?

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I don’t understand these ‘analysts’ 

they’re saying he’s not putting the ball in danger and he’s making high end throws but he’s not having a good camp? Wtf do they expect out there?

The networks employ these guys (and gals) to get on camera and say stuff that triggers the fan base.  Nobody is looking to them for real information. They are entertainment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The networks employ these guys (and gals) to get on camera and say stuff that triggers the fan base.  Nobody is looking to them for real information. They are entertainment.

I’m talking about the podcasters who go to the practices . I don’t ever expect Love to be a high completion % guy. But if he’s not turning the ball over and making big plays, we’re going to have a damn good QB

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I’m talking about the podcasters who go to the practices . I don’t ever expect Love to be a high completion % guy. But if he’s not turning the ball over and making big plays, we’re going to have a damn good QB

If someone like Fennel starts dropping podcasts about how bad Love looks, then maybe it's time to get concerned.  Half the podcasters don't have any more idea what they are looking at than a typical fan.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

If someone like Fennel starts dropping podcasts about how bad Love looks, then maybe it's time to get concerned.  Half the podcasters don't have any more idea what they are looking at than a typical fan.

They are just typical fans, who decided to start a podcast and try and monetize their fandom. 

13 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’ve seen enough ( and also had like 10 Miller high lifes). Loves gonna be damn good.

I think he's going to grow along with the other young guys.  I expect the first half of the season to be a struggle, but if folks stay healthy the second half should see these guys hit their stride.  I'm interested to see if LaFleur tries to shelter Love early on .. hoping he just tells him to cut it loose.  Love seems like the type that will learn from his mistakes.  I think accuracy is where I am most concerned with Love, but one would hope that improves the more he gets in sync with this young group of targets.  

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Thanks..

im more interested in the premise .