Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

5 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

next time brady has an intentional grounding called, defense should just dive at his knees and tear that thing up. Brought it on himself... taking away sacks is just mean.

You're not very good at the whole analogy thing. 

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Are you honestly comparing intentional grounding to being shoved, pulled, held and grabbed?

White literally held Gronk back the whole play, then shoved him out the way to make the pick. Just because it wasn't called doesn't mean it didn't count. That was happening all game, of course Gronk was heated.

yes, i absolutely am. why was gronk heated, cause he didnt get a catch? well, defenses get heated when they get a sack taken away from them. 

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I can’t even remember the name of the guy Kamara was behind most of his college career. Even on Sunday I can’t stop thinking about how much Butch Jones sucks 

Jalen Hurd.

Yeah...the Vols are a ****show right now.  Although I am thrilled by the hire of Fulmer as AD.

Worst thing about that is the defender did a good job setting the edge.  Thompson, as usual, just decided he would be better off going for the kill than actually making an effort to wrap up.  Not a guarantee he would have gotten him down, but it would have given Kuechly more time to come over top with the help.

Just a pathetic opening drive by our defense.

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Are you honestly comparing intentional grounding to being shoved, pulled, held and grabbed?

White literally held Gronk back the whole play, then shoved him out the way to make the pick. Just because it wasn't called doesn't mean it didn't count. That was happening all game, of course Gronk was heated.

Unfortunately, Gronk's feelings are irrelevant. He should be suspended.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

yes, i absolutely am. why was gronk heated, cause he didnt get a catch? well, defenses get heated when they get a sack taken away from them. 

You are being obtuse.

He was being roughed up, constantly. It's not about the stats, or the penalties, it's about the physical act of being shoved around.

Archived