2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

3 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Sub 800 yard per season avg with a good sized injury risk.  Giving him #1 money isn't ideal at all.  I'd prefer we focus on guys that arent missing games.

Like who?

You over pay in free agency. But cap space doesn't catch passes and we have a young QB.

I wonder what it would take to get Bryant from the Steelers. He is cheap, adds a ton of speed and could be someone who becomes a long term player if he stays on the right path.

Obviously huge risk with suspension, but more talented than the free agent options and healthier than most as well.

Let me preface this by saying I would explore the market for Sammy Watkins and Albert Wilson before I make this move, but this would make some level of sense.

A Landry trade I have been thinking about with the rumored interest is

Chicago: 2[39]

Miami: WR Jarvis Landry, 3[73], 4th

That would value Landry out as the 77th pick in the draft, which is 20 spots higher than a comp pick they would get and would also give them a premium trade asset to move up for a QB from 11.

19 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I want to know the trade cost for

Josh Gordon

Jarvis Landry

Martavis Bryant

There is value in being in control of the negotiation.

when I read this list I think

One joint away from a life long ban

Kneeler

Has a really crazy GF

Looks like Peters is getting traded to the Rams. Just for good measure since they haven't posted confirmation or compensation I want to see how my offer would match up, I would have tried to do either this year's 2nd (they lack one due to the Watkins trade) or a 4th this year and next year, plus Amukamara after re-signing him (if possible).

EDIT - If my offer is better than what they get I am using it in my mock too. Just waiting to get to hear about it.

7 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Watkins is not Kevin White. That’s just absurd. 

That's probably the worst comparison I've seen on here. White has done legitimately nothing. White having Watkins' worst statistical season would be a stellar year for him 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Sooooo everyone went from not wanting anything to do with Landry to being okay with trading a second for Landry? 

Not I.  I didnt like the thought of paying Landry #1 money and I still dont, im especially not interested in trading assets for the right to pay him #1 money

Archived