Who will win the AFC North in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the AFC North in 2023?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the AFC North in 2023?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

Gimme my Browns. I think they have the best overall roster if you take away the QB’s (Cinci). I expect Watson to move back to what he was this year.

Pitt will be slightly below average. 
Baltimore will be another 9-10 win team. 
Cinci will regress defensively.

Browns: 12-5

Bengals: 11-6

Ravens: 9-8

Steelers: 7-10

I know. Roast me. 

the homer in me says the Bengals

the football fan in me that watches the games says Bengals

Ravens scare me the most if Lamar stays healthy

Browns have talent and if Leshaun gets back to his good play they will be a problem

The stealers will be a problem on defense and if Pickett is good a real problem..

Tough tough division

As of right now I gotta say the Bengals

I think the Browns honestly have the most talented roster on paper, but we've got to see it 

AFC is gonna be a blood bath 

I would say I could see 3 AFC North teams potentially making the playoffs, but I know NY Jets, Miami, Buffalo, LA Chargers, Chiefs, maybe Denver are all gonna be in that division / wildcard area. 

I wont even count the Steelers out. I'd doubt it with Pickett, but everything else on that roster is pretty competitive. Their back 7 is a little iffy outside of Minkah. 

No team has ever won the AFC North three years in a row. The Bengals winning it this year would be 3 in a row. 

Give me the field. My gut says Browns, my heart says the Steelers, my pocketbook if I had to put money on it would be the Ravens with Lamar now locked up.

• Like 1

Ravens D was a top-3 unit with Roquan in the fold. If they can maintain and Lamar adapts to Monken's offense well, the Ravens have a high ceiling. 

The Bengals offense could also explode and easily be the best unit of the division. I think their D is average-ish though, even though they are consistent and well-coached.  

Steelers and Browns have a good chance to be solid teams, but feel like they won't compete for a division title unless Ravens and Bengals have injuries. 

5 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I think they have the best overall roster if you take away the QB’s (Cinci).

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I think the Browns honestly have the most talented roster on paper, but we've got to see it

1.) What is so impressive about the Browns roster? 

2.) I feel like we hear this every year.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

1.) What is so impressive about the Browns roster? 

2.) I feel like we hear this every year.

Speaking as a guy who thinks they finish between 7-10 wins this year, they have arguably the best offensive line in the league with arguably the best running back in the league, a solid receiving corps, elite edge rusher and #1 CB who are both all pro caliber, and 2 other starting caliber corners to go with them. Their safety spots are also very solid.

So, yes they have a loaded OL, secondary, and running game to go with one of the best edge rushers in the league and on paper a good receiving corps with allegedly a former elite quarterback in his prime who may or may not ever return close to form.

Their linebackers are horrible and their DT situation is pretty mediocre, but I’d put their overall roster up there against about anyone…it just really all comes down to quarterback play and health IMO.

• Like 1