NSFL Season 26 Draft (Draft Concluded)

With pick 17.18 of the S26 draft, the Wattsville Waste Walruses conclude their draft by selecting:

Mike Munchak, OC and Bobby April, STC

@The Orca is OTC.

Draft grade: C+

Summary:

I began the draft with three goals: I wanted to re-draft Waller at 2.20, wanted to land one of Wilson, Stafford or Tannehill in the double-digit rounds, and couldn't miss out on Kancey. ravens grabbed Waller before I could, but coming away with both LaPorta and Mayer helps soften the blow. Adding Robinson and Thielen, two low-drop, quality WRs, was a pleasant and unexpected development. The OLine and RBs (in a run-heavy offense) should keep me in games, and I'll be experimenting with a 100 aggressiveness defense all season, which will likely backfire but should display some spectacular moments with a decent defensive group.

10 wins would be the mark of success, which, considering I traded my entire S27 single-selection picks for assets in this draft, isn't saying much, and trading those assets is the reason the draft grade falls below "B". Tag rotations will continue, and should lead to a decent batch of S27 keepers, but missing the playoffs in S26 will most likely lead to back-to-back disappointing seasons for Wattsville. After a little (or a lot) S25 luck, I'll have to assume that things won't go my way this year.

Prediction: 9-7

50 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

I got some picks to make up. Sorry I was camping.

Alex Arma FB

Chase Blackburn STC

BJ Ojulari OLB

Baker Mayfield PS QB

You are also still OTC with 2 more picks to make.