2023-24,53-man roster for the Packers, and other predictions.

jleisher

2 minutes ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

Someone asked me who keeps clamoring for trading Yosh.

This clown, that is who. He is obsessed with something that is not happening. 

How pathetic

Not sure I'd call that clamoring for trading Nijman.  Maybe proposing/ suggesting/ speculating would be fair descriptions 

6 minutes ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

This is not the only thread he has done it in. And you are very aware of that.

Have a nice day.

So 2 posts total in 2 different threads among hundreds of posts discussing the GB Packers is clamoring for something?

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Give me Jones over Newman, and I think this is where I am at as well.  I think it is possible that someone is ahead of Owens, but he does seem to get more first or second string reps than the rest of the group after Savage and Ford.  If everyone stays healthy, Owens is the guy that I drop when Stokes comes off PUP.

Agreed, I didn’t notice Jones was missing so made Newman my ninth. Think they’d take Jones over Newman. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, freefromwhatyouare said:

When done obsessively, like every post he makes, that is clamoring. The end.

You have managed to irritate a lot of people in a very short time. If you want to argue an opinion, have at it, this is what this board is about.

If you want to toss insults around, you might be better off on another board where such language choices are a more accepted way of going back and forth. 

Also, ending a sentence with 'the end' is a clear sign you don't want to listen to anyone other than yourself, a closed mind.  Maybe it would help if you tried listening more, that might help you to be free from what you are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

You have managed to irritate a lot of people in a very short time. If you want to argue an opinion, have at it, this is what this board is about.

If you want to toss insults around, you might be better off on another board where such language choices are a more accepted way of going back and forth. 

Also, ending a sentence with 'the end' is a clear sign you don't want to listen to anyone other than yourself, a closed mind.  Maybe it would help if you tried listening more, that might help you to be free from what you are.

Insulting/attacking the mods in their first 34 posts sure is a choice that they're making.

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Seems like when making this 53, there's a list of guys who can just flat out play. I would worry about getting those guys on the roster and worry about positional fit later. If there's 5 good OTs on the roster, great, let's bring all 5. 

This!  5 OT's and 6 EDGE! Maybe 6 D-line. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Top 3 things said by NFL GMs

>> "We have way too many good Tackles"

>> "My taxes are too low"

>> "My smoking hot girlfriend keeps wanting to have sex with me."

in opposite world. 

On another note. You were lukewarm on Rasheed Walker as a tackle. Have his last two games changed your opinion? 

43 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Seems like when making this 53, there's a list of guys who can just flat out play. I would worry about getting those guys on the roster and worry about positional fit later. If there's 5 good OTs on the roster, great, let's bring all 5. 

So...10 OL, 6 EDGE, 7 WRs and 1 safety (maybe).