Rate my Draft

Buffalo Viking

5 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I don’t do auction very often, so I’m looking at it through a traditional redraft paradigm (conveniently compared by you already). 

CMC and Pollard are a ridiculously good combination at the position. I’m also a big fan of Cook, so well done. I also like the pairing of Richardson with an established vet. At WR, Smith is a stud but London scares me a bit to be honest (technically it’s Ridder that scares me).  I think Kincaid is a strong upside pick and will be one of the outlier rookie TEs to have a strong year 1, though Kmet isn’t my favorite at the position.

I noticed you went extremely rookie heavy, might be some speed bumps early on until they get their legs under them. I’m alway a little leery of drafting a roster overly heavy on the 1st year guys as I’m worried about the early part of the season being a battle.

clearly your rbs are going to steer your ship and I feel you have a ton of upside. I can definitely see a strong season as a likely outcome. 

My bench is rookie heavy, but none of my starters are rookies.  I figure I’ll give them a couple weeks and see who hits and who doesn’t and make moves accordingly.  I’m not stuck on any of them tbh but I like upside late opposed to grabbing vets who always are just ok or aging out of being productive (Robert Woods). 

im pretty high on London. He had a very strong rookie year with Mariotta and Ridder and once Ridder started, London averaged 10 targets a game.  He has huge breakout potential IMO. Similarly so does Dionte Johnson who was super unlucky last year TD wise.  If I have to, I can play the better matchup of those two and then have Cook at the flex spot. So I feel I’m pretty strong with options in my starting lineup at least. 

Kmet is another one I’m higher on. Last year he was shut out in the first two games and still finished as a top 9 TE. From week 9 on when he started having a connection with Fields, he outscored TJ Hockenson and was the #3 TE over that span.  If he continues to have that connection with Fields and now has more space with DJ Moore added, he could blow up.  He didn’t have the huge weeks sone other TEs had, but he was more consistent.  And at TE that’s what I like.  I did grab Kincaid as a backup plan who I do think will have a solid rookie year as more of a WR than a TE similar to Pitts, which is good but not great.  

Thanks for the feedback though. I do like hearing others thoughts to see if I have my drunk goggles on or something with how much I like my team. 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Once I got boxed out of the receiver market, I just threw every possible dart I could. 

Super flex league

QB: mahomes, tua, Anthony Richardson

RB: Tony Pollard, Jonathan Taylor, Dameon Pearce, breece Hall, Rashaad Penny

WR (fml): Olave, McLaurin, Addison, skyy Moore, Zay flowers, Gabe Davis

TE: juwan Johnson (LMAO)

K: bass

😧Philly

If Taylor is back, this team will be fine. My running backs will buy me a receiver in the trade market. 

So the guy with 9 receivers I'm trying to trade with. Made a Richardson fire Christian Watson offer and a tua for Garrett Wilson offer. He won't accept the tua one I'm sure, but I wanted to throw it in. 

I dont hate the WRs. I love Olave, im cold on McLaurin but thats more because I think Dotson's value is much better. Love the triple dip at rookie WR and then buy the dip on Gabe for sure. 

TE...I mean he is a TD scorer at least lol

What is the starting lineup restrictions?

9 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Did pretty much no prep for the drat this year and currently have COVID but just had my first draft of the year.  12 team PPR, I had the first pick.  Really kicking myself for taking fields over DHop or Aiyuk, I would have been so happy with my team.

QB: Fields
RB: Jonathan Taylor
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Justin Jefferson
WR: Devonta Smith
WR: Skyy Moore
TE: Dalton Kincaid
Flex: Rachaad White
BN: Alvin Kamara
BN: Anthony Richardson
BN: OBJ

There was a huge ruin of WRs after my Fields pick which sucked, and I was able to grab Richardson really late.  

Considering you are forced to start 3 WRs, I dont love that you only have 1 on your bench and not one with any real floor or upside imo

Yea in the moment I think taking Fields was fine but because you were able to get Richardson it is a bummer you didnt get another WR. 

JT is very scary.

Not sure who your 4th round pick was but you got really good value there, Jones I bet?

Kincaid concerns me just because he is a rookie TE but he is in an offense that will throw alot and score

Hope you feel better soon

8 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, had the 4th pick. Haven't won my league since 2019 and have just had middling teams every year, so got a little aggressive this year. Happy overall but I definitely see that this is a boom or bust situation -- once I took Kelce at 4, I felt like I might as well go all-in on that approach. Walker in the 3rd round over Etienne was probably my biggest "my guy" call - I just don't think Charbonnet is going to keep him off the field people think and that he's special. 

QB: Justin Fields 
RB: Kenneth Walker
RB: Javonte Williams
WR: Garrett Wilson
WR: DeAndre Hopkins
FLEX: Jamaal Williams
TE: Travis Kelce
K: none yet
D/ST: Seahawks (planning to stream)

Bench
Alvin Kamara
Elijah Moore
Zay Flowers
Tyler Allegier
Nico Collins
Justyn Ross

Dropping Collins or Ross (likely Ross) prior to Week 1 to grab a kicker. 

I'm not big on Walker at that value but if he's your guy then go get him, at the end of the day you should live and die by your guys not what the ADP tells you.

I dont like flexing Jamaal but Kamara coming back and the upside of Flowers I do like. Wilson has uber potential with Rodgers

Javonte is very boom/bust too, shoot your shot man

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

12 team full PPR, superflex (1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 2 Flex / 1 Super Flex / 1 K)

QB - Dak Prescott | Deshaun Watson | Jimmy G | Ryan Tannehill

RB - Rashaad White | Khalil Herbert | Samaje Perine

RB - David Montgomery | Damien Harris | Raheem Mostert

WR - Jamar Chase | Hollywood Brown | Hunter Renfrow 

WR - Davante Adams | Christian Watson | Elijah Moore

WR - Cooper Kupp | Marvin Mims

TE - Gerald Everett | Jake Ferguson 

K - Daniel Carlson

I looked at the team and was somewhat underwhelmed at first. 2 Top-15 QBs is solid but none in my Top-10. 

RBs are meh, no Top-20 RBs to me but a few in the Top-30

Then I look at the WRs....holy crap. 3 guys in the top-6(and thats being pessimistic) plus Watson and Hollywood to flex?

TE is meh

Having 2 Top-15 QBs in a SF is really nice and those WRs are unbelievable given you arent dead at QB. The RB/TE could be tough but I like Monty and White has solid upside in PPR just dont love the offense. Herbert is interesting, all depends on if he can keep the job

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Forge said:

So the guy with 9 receivers I'm trying to trade with. Made a Richardson fire Christian Watson offer and a tua for Garrett Wilson offer. He won't accept the tua one I'm sure, but I wanted to throw it in. 

He took Richardson for Watson. Like Olave, I'm pretty big on Watson this year. As my QB 3, I liked having Richardson's upside, so this could hurt

It's fairly common knowledge that the Jets aren't targeting to have Breece on anything resembling a full-workload until around Week 6, so I know that I'm going to be cobbling together one of my RB spots for at least those first 5 weeks.  Also, all indications appear to be that Etienne isn't going to be getting a lion's share in order to preserve his body and effectiveness.  Doesn't mean he's not going to have utility, but in instances where I'm working with RB's who are 1a/1b in a committee I prefer to play matchups more often than not, so I like to have the depth on some floor guys to spell them as-needed in my lineups.  Walker, I don't know that he's going to be special, but Seattle's a good offense and, even when he's got a thunder/lightning combo, Carroll is at least a known quantity on how he'll use that combo.  Long story short was, I shot my shot for Dobbins but was outbid and had to settle for Walker.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

It's fairly common knowledge that the Jets aren't targeting to have Breece on anything resembling a full-workload until around Week 6, so I know that I'm going to be cobbling together one of my RB spots for at least those first 5 weeks.  Also, all indications appear to be that Etienne isn't going to be getting a lion's share in order to preserve his body and effectiveness.  Doesn't mean he's not going to have utility, but in instances where I'm working with RB's who are 1a/1b in a committee I prefer to play matchups more often than not, so I like to have the depth on some floor guys to spell them as-needed in my lineups.  Walker, I don't know that he's going to be special, but Seattle's a good offense and, even when he's got a thunder/lightning combo, Carroll is at least a known quantity on how he'll use that combo.  Long story short was, I shot my shot for Dobbins but was outbid and had to settle for Walker.

Breece unusable for 6 games, JT21 still on pup and possibly out at least 4 games if he's not traded.... My team is so screwed lol

15 hours ago, Forge said:

Once I got boxed out of the receiver market, I just threw every possible dart I could. 

Super flex league

QB: mahomes, tua, Anthony Richardson

RB: Tony Pollard, Jonathan Taylor, Dameon Pearce, breece Hall, Rashaad Penny

WR (fml): Olave, McLaurin, Addison, skyy Moore, Zay flowers, Gabe Davis

TE: juwan Johnson (LMAO)

K: bass

😧Philly

If Taylor is back, this team will be fine. My running backs will buy me a receiver in the trade market. 

I saw you traded Richardson for Watson but I don't think I would have done that in a Super Flex, especially with Tua being as risky as he is to stay healthy.  Another concusion and his season/career may be over.  Also Richardson has a higher floor with his running ability and I think he has a year like Fields did last year.  What other QBs are available on the waiver wire if any to replace him? 

I actually really liked this team pre trade and think its solid post trade.  Pollard is one of my favorite RBs and you have Pierce to cover until Hall and Taylor are back.  Then that RB group is sick down the stretch for the playoffs. Olave is a stud and will likely be a top 10 WR this year, Gabe Davis is solid as a WR2/3, McLaurin should be fine since he always produces with crappy QBs and now has a better OC, and Addison, Moore and Flowers all have huge upside.  In SF, if you have oslid QBs you will be weaker elsewhere but also others will be weaker at QB.  I think I would rather have the elite QBs and play matchups on the WRs than make the move for Watson who I am really high on as well.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I saw you traded Richardson for Watson but I don't think I would have done that in a Super Flex, especially with Tua being as risky as he is to stay healthy.  Another concusion and his season/career may be over.  Also Richardson has a higher floor with his running ability and I think he has a year like Fields did last year.  What other QBs are available on the waiver wire if any to replace him? 

I actually really liked this team pre trade and think its solid post trade.  Pollard is one of my favorite RBs and you have Pierce to cover until Hall and Taylor are back.  Then that RB group is sick down the stretch for the playoffs. Olave is a stud and will likely be a top 10 WR this year, Gabe Davis is solid as a WR2/3, McLaurin should be fine since he always produces with crappy QBs and now has a better OC, and Addison, Moore and Flowers all have huge upside.  In SF, if you have oslid QBs you will be weaker elsewhere but also others will be weaker at QB.  I think I would rather have the elite QBs and play matchups on the WRs than make the move for Watson who I am really high on as well.  

I am really bullish on Watson and I had him targeted as a guy to draft in round 6, but he ended up going in round 5, which seemed crazy early at the time. 

The tua thing is rough, though if he does manage to stay heathy that's a guy that finished top 10 in ppg that I drafted as like QB 18. 

Ultimately, Richardson just gets replaced with Mac Jones, most likely. I am big on a bounce back from him just to be a low end QB2 similar to 2021.  I think he'll just rpo teams to death. I have Tannehill and Ridder also out there, as well as Bryce Young and CJ Stroud. I'm not going to add Stroud as I already have Pearce and I don't think Houston is going to be good. Tannehill's offensive line is brutal, but he's probably the best QB and I'm a little intrigued by Ridder. 

The good thing is that if the Colts come out struggling, I'll get him back cheaper next year. I drafted Fields as my QB3 last yearr and I just held strong the entire year through that brutal start and eventually got rewarded. Nobody in this league has my patience for stuff like that. If Richardson struggles for 3 weeks, I'll get him back at a lower price point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I am really bullish on Watson and I had him targeted as a guy to draft in round 6, but he ended up going in round 5, which seemed crazy early at the time. 

The tua thing is rough, though if he does manage to stay heathy that's a guy that finished top 10 in ppg that I drafted as like QB 18. 

Ultimately, Richardson just gets replaced with Mac Jones, most likely. I am big on a bounce back from him just to be a low end QB2 similar to 2021.  I think he'll just rpo teams to death. I have Tannehill and Ridder also out there, as well as Bryce Young and CJ Stroud. I'm not going to add Stroud as I already have Pearce and I don't think Houston is going to be good. Tannehill's offensive line is brutal, but he's probably the best QB and I'm a little intrigued by Ridder. 

The good thing is that if the Colts come out struggling, I'll get him back cheaper next year. I drafted Fields as my QB3 last yearr and I just held strong the entire year through that brutal start and eventually got rewarded. Nobody in this league has my patience for stuff like that. If Richardson struggles for 3 weeks, I'll get him back at a lower price point. 

Thats why its important to know your league mates and how they play.  I am shocked that many QBs are sitting in free agency.  Even in a 10 man league you would expect everyone to have 3 QBs leaving only a couple on the wire.  Given you can add one of those guys, it definitely makes the trade seem better.  And I agree Watson should have a big year and I think he and Love both are fantasy relevant.  

As for those QBs out there, I agree Mac has a bounce back year given he has an OC this year.  I don't think he will be great but solid.  I like Young and Stroud for upside but there always are learning curves in the NFL.  Same with Ridder but at least he has a year under his belt with a few starts.  Plus I really like Ridder's weapons more than most of the others you mentioned with Drake, Pitts and Bijan.  He probably has the best year out of that bunch.  I wouldn't touch Tannehill, just not enough upside there IMO and he lacks weapons other than Okonkwo and Henry.  Mac Jones should easily out produce him especially given Levis likely gets a chance later in the year if the Titans suck as expected.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I looked at the team and was somewhat underwhelmed at first. 2 Top-15 QBs is solid but none in my Top-10. 

RBs are meh, no Top-20 RBs to me but a few in the Top-30

Then I look at the WRs....holy crap. 3 guys in the top-6(and thats being pessimistic) plus Watson and Hollywood to flex?

TE is meh

Having 2 Top-15 QBs in a SF is really nice and those WRs are unbelievable given you arent dead at QB. The RB/TE could be tough but I like Monty and White has solid upside in PPR just dont love the offense. Herbert is interesting, all depends on if he can keep the job

Hopefully Dak and Watson can both be backend QB1s for me, if so then I think I'll be okay. It's a 6 point passing TD so I'm optimistic that they'll both be solid options this year. 

18 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Is it really a 3 player bench?

Whoops, somehow I didn't add the rest of my bench.  I have Rondale Moore, Jayden Reed, and Jonathan Mingo.  

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Considering you are forced to start 3 WRs, I dont love that you only have 1 on your bench and not one with any real floor or upside imo

Yea in the moment I think taking Fields was fine but because you were able to get Richardson it is a bummer you didnt get another WR. 

JT is very scary.

Not sure who your 4th round pick was but you got really good value there, Jones I bet?

Kincaid concerns me just because he is a rookie TE but he is in an offense that will throw alot and score

Hope you feel better soon

Yeah, not that it's much better but I just didn't include my entire bench in the original post.  Appreciate the feedback, trying to see if I can trade Fields for someone like Aiyuk then grab someone on waivers to go with Richardson at QB. 

And thanks for wishing me well, COVID is not fun!

Edited by flyers0909

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

10 team point per rush att and reception

6th pick, RBs go heavy in the 1st, that’s why Chase fell to me in the 2nd.

QB- Lawrence, Richardson

RB- Bijan, Pierce, Kamara, Javonte Williams

WR- Chase, Amon-Ra, Waddle, Kirk, Evans

TE- Schultz

Def- Miami

K- Myers

Ok so ive never done a point per carry league so its tough to REALLY gauge but my gosh you have 3 Top-11 WRs? 

Bijan should get 250+ and Pierce should be the guy in Houston

Lawrence and AR15 should be at least 1 maybe even 2 Top-10 QBs

Schultz is not ideal...especially in such a small league did teams draft 2 of the Top-12?

Overall 2 Top-12 QBs, 2 Top-18 RBs , 3 Top-11 WRs, TE is rough. Unless the carry thing really kills you in your flex spot(assuming its a 2-1-2 starting lineup) I think you did well