GDT Week 1: Packers at Baers

mikebpackfan

49 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Hamstring issues rarely just magically resolve themselves, they tend to follow players for their careers if their more anatomically susceptible to them. Stinks, since it tends to be the real explosive ones that it follows around like Clay years back.

Hamstrings are optional really.

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Packers need to draft another receiver high next year, unfortunately.   Maybe someone Doubs will ascend this year, but we need a true #1 at some point. 

I actually thought this with or without the Watson situation. After the first three guys the rest are projects. In fact, Reed is still an unknown as well. 

Heath looks the part, but let's see when the lights go on.

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I actually thought this with or without the Watson situation. After the first three guys the rest are projects. In fact, Reed is still an unknown as well. 

Heath looks the part, but let's see when the lights go on.

Well, Love's gotta have his own Kumerow.

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Good thing that QB's no longer around.

We didn't have Reed, Musgrave, Kraft, or Heath on the squad last year either. Reed is fast, Toure is fast as well. Love will throw to the young guys as well. 

Should be fun, let's see what we have. 

Still feel good about this game, Doubs at least probably being out there is good. Bears trenches on both sides are mismatches still against us. Feel like Love just needs to make the right decisions and we'll be fine. Get a heavy dose of The AJs and work the playaction. Reed might be featured a lot, along with Musgrave.

3 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

It would be awesome if you stopped quoting tweets from that pompous insufferable ******. Just sayin :D

I rarely like any of these guys too much but what's the deal on Nagler? I mostly just read you idiots.