GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

11 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's basically become an outspoken primadonna that doesn't really fit what the Packers are trying to build.  Ship him off.  

Since's he's top notch when he does play.....I'd rather we figure out which players can spackle the holes created when he's out....and we go forward that way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Getting a good chuckle out of the Bakh whining this morning. Week 2 vs a team with Bud Dupree and Lorenzo Carter at EDGE. Long season, would rather have him for a majority of it.

For some people every weekend is the SB, there is no tomorrow in their eyes. Damn the torpedoes. 

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I don't think his health is the issue, he can play. I think this is totally about him not wanting to play on turf and the Packers kissing his ***. Basically he's replaced 12 in that department.

The Packers value their player relationships highly.  They're not going to force a player to go out if they don't think they're ready or they don't want to.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The Packers value their player relationships highly.  They're not going to force a player to go out if they don't think they're ready or they don't want to.

They also probably already had all this planned before the season began and mapped out with Bak how they'll handle his knee throughout the season

• Like 1