• 2024 Draft Prospects •

WizardHawk

16 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think that ship sailed. Tyler has developed into one of the leagues best guards. Get him a stud running mate at LT. 

I'd take a look at Taliese Fuaga or Amarius Mims in the later first. Would love Fashanu but unlikely he falls that far.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, D82 said:
24 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think that ship sailed. Tyler has developed into one of the leagues best guards. Get him a stud running mate at LT. 

I'd take a look at Taliese Fuaga or Amarius Mims in the later first. Would love Fashanu but unlikely he falls that far.

Agreed with Smith73 assessment. Think he’s locked in at G moving forward. 
I’ve been eyeing Houston’s LT Patrick Paul.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 7:34 AM, D82 said:

That would be really exciting. Another guy would be Laiatu Latu out of UCLA - but he's another one who's probably going high in the draft. 

Guys that are a bit more realistic would be Brandon Dorlus (though he's more of an interior edge guy), J.T. Tuimoloau out of tOSU is also another guy to keep an eye on.

Latu is a very talented player, but people need to keep a very sharp eye on his medical history. He sustained an injury that many doctors considered career ending, but he came back from it. If healthy, I'd LOVE to see him or Chop Robinson line up on our d-line. But, Robinson will likely be a top 10-15 pick, so he's completely out of the question.

19 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Random question here, but how has Mazi Smith looked this year for you guys?

He was a guy I really liked in the draft.

Slowly improving, but is still developing. He has a long way to go before anyone will be comfortable with him as a viable starter moving forward.

10 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I may have to recalibrate on Daniels. I would’ve never believed this trajectory was possible a couple of years ago. That’s an outrageous stat.

I was going to ask if you had changed you stance on him yet. He has been the best player in college football so far this year.