Week 2 MNF GDT #2: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

candyman93

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Not to mention that i bet a lot of people rooted for cleveland as underdogs.

I know i did as an afc interest. All that is dead now

Yeah.  I know that as a Jaguars fan, i always felt a sort of miserable camaraderie with the Browns and their fans.  But like...nah, that's done.  Sorry.

Still sort of feel for Browns fans who had this situation foisted upon them so unfortunately.  But what a boondoggle all around.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  I know that as a Jaguars fan, i always felt a sort of miserable camaraderie with the Browns and their fans.  But like...nah, that's done.  Sorry.

Still sort of feel for Browns fans who had this situation foisted upon them so unfortunately.  But what a boondoggle all around.

I too echo this sentiment

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It'd probably be the 49ers. You know, a far more likable team than the Rams. 😘

Pick Jaguar.  Have the most wholesome, loveable, elite quarterback now.  Still probably lose plenty anyway.  But in a real plucky, endearing way now.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I dont feel for any fans because its just an entertainment sport. Im all in on villifying the browns in the biggest heel turn in sports entertainment history

• Like 2

Just now, Tugboat said:
10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It'd probably be the 49ers. You know, a far more likable team than the Rams. 😘

Pick Jaguar.  Have the most wholesome, loveable, elite quarterback now.  Still probably lose plenty anyway.  But in a real plucky, endearing way now.

I would agree with jags over niners.

Jags never won the big bowl, and they are reslly likeable.

49ers are so mainstream

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Jaguars were actually my team when I was a young kid while the Browns were gone. If I could abandon my Browns fandom, it would be for a better team than the Jags... no offense.