Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

There is wayyyy too much talent on the Chargers to be this bad, especially on D. 

Historical level of underachieving again.

This really is pretty wild.  With all the names they've got on defense...how can they possibly be that bad?  Even if you've got a bunch of weak links, you'd think there are enough impact guys to at least somewhat overcome that.  Right?

36 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

lol.

I mean, i don't blame them riding with Wilson over these chumps who are available.  Those guys aren't going to give you anything useful either.  But it's weird to me that they haven't at least brought in someone else to fill out the depth chart.  You lost the top run of your depth chart, and just didn't backfill even at the bottom end of things?  To at least get a guy in the building and start familiarizing with the offense, playbook, staff, players on the field?  In the instance that Wilson goes full garbage, or ends up injured or something.

3 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

The “talent” is overrated. Stop looking at names, for example Mack is finished 

Why is Mack finished though?  Did he just hit "too old" on that clock?  Or is it just because Chargers?  Or did he hit the rev limiter on his career because he went to the Chargers, where players apparently go to die.

9 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Why is Mack finished though?  Did he just hit "too old" on that clock?  Or is it just because Chargers?  Or did he hit the rev limiter on his career because he went to the Chargers, where players apparently go to die.

When they traded for him, I was pretty meh on the acquisition. He's a sneaky 32 now. Just that time

• Like 1