Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

No it’s not one game. They’ve always had penalty issues under McCarthy. If they haven’t fixed those penalty issues after all this time it’s going to creep up at any time you can’t trust them. And they have to get the redzone offense fixed. You can’t settle for FGs bc you know a team like the Niners are going for TDs most of the time. So again no don’t fall into that trap of it’s just one game or a new season with the Cowboys. It’s been this way.

Lmao now talk to me about last week and the week before. Penalties have been much better. People just wait for literally any opportunity to be a doubter regardless of the overall product.

12 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Falcons should trade for Fields. Ridder is pretty much a poor man’s Fields anyway

Easy pass from the Falcons i have no interest in Fields.  They can keep him in Chicago my friend they didn't need him at athens and we don't need him in Atlanta :)  I'll gladly take my chance in the draft coming up over trading for Fields if Ridder doesn't end up being the guy.    Im fine with Heineke getting snaps over trading for Fields as well he gives us about the same production as Fields would without giving up anything.   I would even take Tom Brady or Matt Ryan coming out of retirement before trading for Fields :D

Edited by FalconFan13

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Funny how it wasn't "one game" last week or Week 1 when facing garabge teams.

Do we need to talk about them being one of the most successful teams over the past several seasons now? It’s not like the performances were out of the blue, nor were they ordinary wins. They were absolute beat downs that could have been much worse. Obviously Dallas has talent everywhere.

It’s one game. But of course people will be absolutely pouring out of the woodworks because we’re talking about the Dallas Cowboys.