Julio Jones signs with PHI

ET80

I fail to see how taking a shot on Julio Jones as third/fourt WR is a bad move lol. Yeah, he isn't what he used to be... but it isn't like we would be relying on him to be anything anyways. If he sucks just move on oh well. Him being on the PS means he doesn't even take up a roster spot although we have plenty of those with how banged up we are.

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I fail to see how taking a shot on Julio Jones as third/fourt WR is a bad move lol. Yeah, he isn't what he used to be... but it isn't like we would be relying on him to be anything anyways. If he sucks just move on oh well. Him being on the PS means he doesn't even take up a roster spot although we have plenty of those with how banged up we are.

to be clear I don't think this will like, hurt the Eagles in any way. as I said, I just don't really see the potential upside given his sharp regression; I'd be mildly surprised if he ever even saw the field.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I feel like y'all were super excited about Quez not that long ago. Did his game fall apart?

he developed donkey brains, incurable case.

Sad really

If he was our 5th guy it'd be whatever, but as the 3rd wideout he's a liability and one of the few things you can point to last year that stopped us from getting a ring.
Fact they said lets do that again has been stressful.

He just doesn't seem to focus on his job.

I liked Joseph Ngata's potential on the Eagles PS for WR so I wonder if he's failed to develop at all (was a hyper raw rookie with little production at Clemson). Like obviously if you sign Julio to PS he's leaping Ngata on a chance to call up.