MNF Week 7 San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, SotanKing said:

It's crazy how much better Vikings defense looks this season when compared to last 3 seasons without any major additions too.  Brian Flores has done a great job so far. The defense was dog**** for 3 straight seasons before this

Flo is great - happy for him that he's continuing to find success.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

What did he do wrong? I thought he managed it fine or am I forgetting something.

Time management was great but his 4th down decisions today weren't good...he is usually pretty good at it but somehow became quite conservative today. Kicked FG from 4th & goal at 2 yard line twice this game and punted from Niners 40 yard line late in the game which ended up being a touchback lol

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

The latest game, and a really important one. Probably will have playoff implications.

So when he wins the next one with 300 yards, 2 tds and zero turnovers I hope you swing wildly back to the other side!

1 minute ago, SotanKing said:

It's crazy how much better Vikings defense looks this season when compared to last 3 seasons without any major additions too.  Brian Flores has done a great job so far. The defense was dog**** for 3 straight seasons before this

Both side look good and well ran. A lot of good coaching over there.

• Like 1