Week 9: {5-2} Cow Patties @ {7-1} Eagles (Dallas's SB Edition)

Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

My heart rate was at 126 bpm at the end, I’m 35 and super fit and yet this team will be the end of me. No way this game didn’t take time off my life.

My neck hurt so bad at the end for all the built tension. 

Sounds like I wasn't the only one. I honestly didn't know what to do with myself several times. Scream, run upstairs, outside, put my head through the wall, etc.

• Like 1

Last 3 possessions went for like: 9 plays, 15 yards for 3 minutes and 45 seconds. 

Effing terrible. 

Game came down to Dallas going 3-5 in the redzone. Box score analyzing there’s no way we should have won. Passing game was efficient, run game was not working, defense came up with a play(s) when it mattered. That’s pretty much it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

After the TD to go up 28-17, Eagles went three straight 3 and outs.  9 plays for 15 yards.

They need to put teams away in that spot.

Can’t wait for jurgens to be back. Should be a huge help but Hurts’ lack of running attack has been hurting our run game as a whole. Also swift fumbles are a huge problem 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Can’t wait for jurgens to be back. Should be a huge help but Hurts’ lack of running attack has been hurting our run game as a whole. Also swift fumbles are a huge problem 

Credit to Steen because if he doesn't fall on that fumble we probably lose the game.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Games I wore my gray Eagles shirt

8-0

Games I didn’t wear it 

0-1

its science 

I've been wearing White/Kelly Green Jerome Brown throwback all day. 

Only time we've lost was when I didn't take it to Costa Rica, We lost to the Jets.

It's a science.😎🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u