General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

I really wish the Browns would run their offense like the Jags do. They know they have a limited QB so they design easy quick throws behind a power running game.

But no....I have to watch Hue tell Kizer to air it out 25 yards down field 40 times a game and we lose every game we ever play.

The best coaches and teams adapt to the players strengths, not force them into 'their' system.

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The best coaches and teams adapt to the players strengths, not force them into 'their' system.

You are preaching to the choir.

Just shows how limited Hueball is in his thinking and understanding how to win the game.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

You are preaching to the choir.

Just shows how limited Hueball is in his thinking and understanding how to win the game.

Yep, know who you are and build a gameplan to maximize it. Not too hard. This is why Wade Phillips is incredible and I wish he was our DC.

48 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I really wish the Browns would run their offense like the Jags do. They know they have a limited QB so they design easy quick throws behind a power running game.

But no....I have to watch Hue tell Kizer to air it out 25 yards down field 40 times a game and we lose every game we ever play.

Jags will abuse you with crossing routes. It’s a great way to scheme WRs open instead of forcing your WRs to get open 

Archived