General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I wonder how much @ditchdigger is enjoying his new "digs"  (Get it?  Digs) over there in the Seahawks forum.  They haven't had a post since 11:00 Friday morning.

If I hadn't been stationed outside of Seatle for four years when I was in the Navy, I'd think that place was a desert of football discussion.  

Come home, already.  Just like Arby's says.....well almost....."We've got the picks."

He’ll hang for his desertion. 

On 1/28/2018 at 12:17 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

No. Just... no.

I agree with the rest of it. But Rosen clearly has the least raw oomph of the three, which is what people usually use to measure arm strength.

Like, just look at the throw in question. Rosen has to do a full load up and heave it, and ends up with a ton of arc, to get it 45 yards downfield. I've seen Darnold and Mayfield both make 60 yards in the air throws with a similar amount of load up.

They all have adequate arms. But saying Rosen's is the strongest makes no sense. His strength is his incredible timing/mental game. Not his laser rocket arm.

Yes. Just...yes. But alas I’m not one who enjoys arguing arm strength. Suffice it to say I liken the top three arm strengths to a hunter choosing which is his favorite deer caliber, 30-06, 270 or 308. Each is plenty to get the job done. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yes. Just...yes. But alas I’m not one who enjoys arguing arm strength. Suffice it to say I liken the top three arm strengths to a hunter choosing which is his favorite deer caliber, 30-06, 270 or 308. Each is plenty to get the job done. 

I’m a real man, I use my bare hands and pocketknife.

The only time I’d need a .308 is if I was hunting a TRex.

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m a real man, I use my bare hands and pocketknife.

The only time I’d need a .308 is if I was hunting a TRex.

Meh come at me when you’ve wrestled big foot with just a loin cloth. 

I guess I did cheat a little when I greased myself up. Oh well. 

Archived