General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Ehhhh. I love Rosen. He and Mayfield are my 1a/1b and I'd be lights out excited over both. But I wouldn't brush away the medical concerns so quickly. Mainly because it was two concussions this year, which in and of itself is worrying, and then you add the shoulder. It's not a deal breaker (my 1b QB) but it is a legit concern.

There’s an injury history for sure, but I’m not sure I see enough to knock him down as a prospect.

It’s something to consider though, for sure.

I think Talib gets cut. I don’t think the broncos care to explore that trade for long if it’s going to prevent them from sign some of their younger guys. Like they did with Ward. Then the only selling point to sign Talib would be Hometown and Money. If they would take a 5th or lower I’m for it. But rather keep our squad young. Earl Thomas would be incredibly intriguing if we got him to sign long term 

13 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I think Talib gets cut. I don’t think the broncos care to explore that trade for long if it’s going to prevent them from sign some of their younger guys. Like they did with Ward. Then the only selling point to sign Talib would be Hometown and Money. If they would take a 5th or lower I’m for it. But rather keep our squad young. Earl Thomas would be incredibly intriguing if we got him to sign long term 

I agree. I think he gets cut. We’ve seen more often than not vet players getting put on the block and eventually they get cut. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A camp invite.

Any dude who managed to alienate half a locker room in 2 years is not someone I’m looking to bring in tbh.

Yeah we don’t need another Justin Gilbert. 

We’re not the type of team that should be taking on these risks. We don’t have the culture stability. NE or Seattle would be better for him. 

I wonder how much @ditchdigger is enjoying his new "digs"  (Get it?  Digs) over there in the Seahawks forum.  They haven't had a post since 11:00 Friday morning.

If I hadn't been stationed outside of Seatle for four years when I was in the Navy, I'd think that place was a desert of football discussion.  

Come home, already.  Just like Arby's says.....well almost....."We've got the picks."

Archived