Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

31 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Im happy to eat crow on Love. He's been marvelous the past three games.

I toured the Packers stadium the weekend after Thanksgiving beating we gave the Lions. Wow it's much nicer than I thought it would be. The Bar/Restaurant they had on the 2nd floor was pretty good too. Not a fan of the bleachers but loved going thru the press boxes.

I actually am flying to NJ/NY right now and will be at the Packers/Giants game Monday.

I see us winning this one handily 27-13 In that manner.

I love the bleachers. They're nice and flat so I can set my things on them while I stand and cheer.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I love the bleachers. They're nice and flat so I can set my things on them while I stand and cheer.

Based on what I saw, traffic to and from the stadium should be a breeze. Atleast in comparison to Miami./ Hard Rock Stadium. I was at the Xmas Game last year Packers vs Dolphins. I much prefer the Packers stadium. It took us an hour and a half to park and 3 hours to  leave the Christmas game last year. I missed the the first 5 minutes of the game despite being at the stadium an hour before the game.

We do the away teams dirty with that small *** tunnel tho lol.

5 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

Watson and Quay Walker only Packers not practicing.

That's good reading but there's no way Jaire is playing and with that horse crap field Jones is probably also out.  That's 4 important starters that aren't going to play which against the Giants probably won't hurt all that much.  Next week, every single frickin guy except possibly Watson better be ready to go on the 4-0 stretch to end the season!  

This Packers team has shown the ability to step up their game vs legit playoff level opponents.  Now it's time to show they can take care of business against the weaker teams.  Staying focused these next few weeks will be a challenge for a roster as young as this one.  If he hasn't already, MLF can firmly close the book on the "it was all Rodgers" narrative with a strong finish to the season.  Given what we've seen these past two weeks, GB should be going at least 4-1 down the stretch.

On 12/9/2023 at 11:12 AM, HighCalebR said:

Those bleachers were installed years ago before we all got bigger.  Our seats (that my hubby's brother have now) were on the aisle and when everyone wears layers we were literally pushed out off the edge!  I don't miss them one bit.