Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

Carlson killing them that half and then just poor execution in the final 2 minutes. Pack got screwed on that 4th down spot which led to 3 for the Bears and perhaps took 3 or 7 away from GB in that scenario. Add in the 6 points they've already left on the field with the missed FG and botched last drive situation and GB is doing all they can to give the Bears hope

Big drive to open the 3rd. Got to get points and keep the pressure on Chicago to play catch up

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Carlson killing them that half and then just poor execution in the final 2 minutes. Pack got screwed on that 4th down spot which led to 3 for the Bears and perhaps took 3 or 7 away from GB in that scenario. Add in the 6 points they've already left on the field with the missed FG and botched last drive situation and GB is doing all they can to give the Bears hope

Big drive to open the 3rd. Got to get points and keep the pressure on Chicago to play catch up

He missed one kick. It was a bad miss but it was only one.

Just now, wgbeethree said:

Give me about an hour and a half and I'll let you know if it was or not.

It will be no matter what.  Complete boner of a play gets him to a milestone.  If we are being real, the pass to the endzone should have been an INT anyway, so we really just blew our free chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really don't think Romo was advocating for a 3 yard pass.

No problem with decision to try to get some more yards .. just got to catch it and immediately get out of bounds.  The throw to the endzone was a duck and should have been picked.  Kraft didn't get out of bounds on two of his catches.  Clown show 

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Did we really get screwed on that sneak? I though he got it live.  Then they spotted it shorter than he got, then they also measured poorly.  Refs are stupid.  Don't let them be a factor.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Did we really get screwed on that sneak? I though he got it live.  Then they spotted it shorter than he got, then they also measured poorly.  Refs are stupid.  Don't let them be a factor.

Yep. Felt they got that on 3rd down. 

• Like 1