NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

The only thing that would be better about this win is if it were in Philly. Watching the fans boo and go krazy would be funny.. I'm not a hater, it's just nice to see other fanbases suffer :)  

Just now, adamq said:

Isn't that North detroit

Interestingly enough, Detroit is the only continental US city that is directly north of Canada. Windsor, Ontario is south of Detroit. The cities are situated on a river so there is no "South Detroit" or "North Windsor".

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Do the Eagles sell off their older assets/go young for a retool, or bring them all back for 1 more run?

They've pushed enough of the contracts out into future years, that in most cases, any of their older, established players, would not save them any money. Their ideal scenario is for some of the guys like Kelce, Cox, and Graham to retire. I think they may, as far as the books are concerned, make them June 1st cuts, IIRC. But it's been a few months since I looked too close at their cap situation.

• Like 2

I think Sirianni is a good young coach. I'm sure losing Gannon and Steichan hurt. I'm not sure I'd give up on him but I'd have to think long and hard about moving on from both of these replacement coordinators.