Boycott paying networks - Stand up, or get bent over.

Mid Iowa

3 hours ago, Trojan said:

I think it's a touch strange that no one has mentioned the more socializing solution of a group of friends go to one guy's house or meet at a sports bar.

That's where I try to watch the most. Go to a bar, have a beer and some food, watch football and socialize.

• Like 2

Got a special offer from Peacock to sign up for 29.99 for the next year, and I was just waiting to see if they would do something before the game.  So 31 and some change with MD sales tax, and that covers the 2024 NFL season and WWE events.  Pretty sure that’s a win?  

• Like 2

On 1/13/2024 at 8:11 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Got a special offer from Peacock to sign up for 29.99 for the next year, and I was just waiting to see if they would do something before the game.  So 31 and some change with MD sales tax, and that covers the 2024 NFL season and WWE events.  Pretty sure that’s a win?  

Congrats you've unlocked the normal pricing.

• Like 2

On 1/13/2024 at 4:15 PM, MikeT14 said:

Get peacock. Watch Poker Face. It’s worth $6

The ads had me skeptical, but that is a really good show. I love the throwback to that format of a detective constantly in a new locale, a la MacGyver/ Heat Vision & Jack

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

For those not reading the article, it's HIGHLY misleading/borderline just lying:

23.0 million viewers across Peacock, NBC stations in Miami and Kansas City, and on mobile with NFL+

It wasn't just Peacock, it was across all of those things. Peacock accounted for 3.1 million of those views:

Peacock’s share of that audience was 3.1 million viewers

So, you know, companies just straight up lying about numbers to make themselves look good, as per usual.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

For those not reading the article, it's HIGHLY misleading/borderline just lying:

It wasn't just Peacock, it was across all of those things. Peacock accounted for 3.1 million of those views:

So, you know, companies just straight up lying about numbers to make themselves look good, as per usual.

Is there someplace that breaks down the viewer distribution?  I am honestly curious where the other 20M viewers came from if Peacock only accounted for 3.1M.  Could the KC+MIA markets account for 20M viewers?  I wouldn't think so. 

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Is there someplace that breaks down the viewer distribution?  I am honestly curious where the other 20M viewers came from if Peacock only accounted for 3.1M.  Could the KC+MIA markets account for 20M viewers?  I wouldn't think so. 

NFL+ most likely and the NBC networks in those local areas.

4 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

It’s not like I’ll know any of the wrestlers lol.

The Rock is going to be in it. Or maybe he isn't. But maybe he will. That's the rumble for you. Never know who might pop in and earn themselves a guaranteed title shot at the showcase of the immortals in April. You have a chance to find out live, and it's already paid for.

Edited by Jeezla