2024 Coaching Changes: Hiring Positional Coaches

Kiltman

Didn't realize Joe Barry was with Sirianni on the Chargers staff back in the day. Be shocked given that previous relationship and him being a Fangio deciple, he wouldn’t be hired as the LB coach if indeed Joe wants the job.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Tanney out as QB coach

Don’t love reading this and Jeremy Fowler saying “his antenna is up for kliff kingsbury to philly”

I also don’t like “it’s a similar offense to what Jalen hurts ran at Oklahoma”

lol

if they hire kliff kingsbury id genuinely feel like they’re trying to develop Jalen in all the wrong ways and he’s going to regress further

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Don’t love reading this and Jeremy Fowler saying “his antenna is up for kliff kingsbury to philly”

I also don’t like “it’s a similar offense to what Jalen hurts ran at Oklahoma”

lol

if they hire kliff kingsbury id genuinely feel like they’re trying to develop Jalen in all the wrong ways and he’s going to regress further

Kliff would be a disaster of a hire from everything I know/heard about him 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kliff would be a disaster of a hire from everything I know/heard about him 

He would be essentially the worst aspects of all that frustrated us fans about the offense this past year. Static, pass heavy, uncreative, small playbook

the one thing I’ll say for the positive is QBs seem to develop well under him. When you run the air raid you basically either really develop a QB or destroy them. 

he had ok offenses in Arizona. But when push comes to shove it’s not going to best utilize the QB. If the eagles want to actually be good offensively they need to hire Arthur smith. If they are insistent on being a pass happy team they need to hire Kellen Moore, Eric bienemy, or Josh mcdaniels

hiring kliff kingsbury is basically saying we still think we can consistently win play to play with talent and talent alone. Not scheme but better players. Which I think was proven incorrect

• Like 1

Did the eagles leak the kliff kingsbury thing so that Kellen Moore would sound like an absolute victory?

because it’s worked lol

still would’ve rather had Arthur smith. What’s interesting is the eagles liked him for head coach more than nick. Really weird they haven’t even interviewed him for OC