2024 Coaching Changes: Hiring Positional Coaches

Kiltman

Kellen Moore is a good hire

not a great hire. I personally would’ve been intrigued by Josh mcdaniels

but I think Kellen Moore is a different direction. The chargers were 8th in motion. This is most definitely something new at least. I’m interested for sure. I’d like to see who they bring in at QB coach. I’d like someone really left field. A very cerebral QB coach but maybe a veteran. Honestly if I’m the eagles I may throw a fortune at John defilippo as he is great at developing QBs and has a wealth of knowledge

10 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Kellen Moore is a good hire

not a great hire. I personally would’ve been intrigued by Josh mcdaniels

but I think Kellen Moore is a different direction. The chargers were 8th in motion. This is most definitely something new at least. I’m interested for sure. I’d like to see who they bring in at QB coach. I’d like someone really left field. A very cerebral QB coach but maybe a veteran. Honestly if I’m the eagles I may throw a fortune at John defilippo as he is great at developing QBs and has a wealth of knowledge

Should also keep Howie and Lurie happy with the aggressive nature of his play calling.  They're going to spread it out, use motion, and throw it a lot out of 3 wide sets.  Going to be imperative to get a better #3 WR to compliment AJ and DeVonta.

47 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Ian lewis bout to be rolling up in here with this news 

Said the same thing few days back. Probably the only thing that might bring @ianlewis16 Home. 🤞

So what's left? 

QB Coach-

LB Coach-

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Should also keep Howie and Lurie happy with the aggressive nature of his play calling.  They're going to spread it out, use motion, and throw it a lot out of 3 wide sets.  Going to be imperative to get a better #3 WR to compliment AJ and DeVonta.

That’s the thing lost in all this

the eagles were never gonna hire Arthur smith to come in and build around running and play action. I wanted it but it wasn’t happening. They were always going to find a happy medium of passing but something different. This makes sense when you narrow the field to what they’re likeliest to go for

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Wonder which way they lean between a vet and a rookie. My guess would be rookie so they have him in building 4 years.

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

What's the highest round pick you think they'd use on the rookie? 

2nd

Howie has only drafted the Trenches, WR and QB in the 1st rd. That's nuts!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1