Random Thoughts - Offseason 2024

dll2000

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Lol

Its a quote thats going to get him alot of crap, because of how bad it sounds. But you have to remember, Brady (while always a weirdo) was only that guy that Schwartz was taking a shot at after like 2 or 3 Super Bowls. He didnt come out of College like that, which I think is the point Brady was trying to make, which has its merits if guys are thinking of their "brand" over the football team. But as long as it comes secondary, its not a problem at all

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

It's the insane Jalen Hurts contract that allows them to do this...I still have no idea how they managed to get that over the line.

They paid everyone they wanted to keep. I don’t want to hear crap about cap.  

Teams can spend if they want to.  

I had a customer at work today that looked pretty similar to @CBears019  I was subtly trying to see if it was him without admitting I’m a virgin loser that posts on an Internet forum. 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I had a customer at work today that looked pretty similar to @CBears019  I was subtly trying to see if it was him without admitting I’m a virgin loser that posts on an Internet forum. 

Today I went to court, and then to pickup dinner from a Mexican restaurant near me.  I did not make my way to any distilleries in Michigan.  I'm a pretty generic looking guy though, so you probably experience that every day.

6 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Today I went to court, and then to pickup dinner from a Mexican restaurant near me.  I did not make my way to any distilleries in Michigan.  I'm a pretty generic looking guy though, so you probably experience that every day.

Yeah, it wasn’t you in the end. In case you were getting worried