Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

To all:

Willing to trade any pick in S27 for a round lower in s28

I.e. my s27 1st for your s28 2nd

Will accept all offers. Just post and tag me

This is now off the table and the lao trade canceled because that was downstream of the taggate situation.

I appreciate you @TheKillerNacho and it was definitely an honest mistake!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Being that this was caught after the deadline, I'm going to honor the original keepers & let it slide. It's not fair to expect someone to make such changes last minute. I'm also going to pause on processing the pick trade unless you both agree to it again.

I know some may be upset by this decision but I feel that its better than letting someone get screwed by me being late with processing keepers (and I believe it was an honest mistake)

@Malfatron getting the @El Ramster treatment, love to see it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Lesson learned: Submit keepers at the last possible moment.

The NSPD is fully committed to preventing tag manipulation. We will do a better job of scrubbing last-minute submissions from this point forward.

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @TOUCAN

@Scoundrel @Malfatron @Glen @bcb1213 @LAOJoe

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @macattack1544 @Scalamania @Kingram

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Draft thread is open! (Thanks in part to @TL-TwoWinsAway for helping with the available player list)

If you haven't verified your keeper tags were processed correctly yet, please do so. Additionally you should check that any picks you traded for were given to you correctly in the draft thread.

Hopefully we'll have another smooth draft this year. Reminder for vets and information for new people:

• Your time slot is 45 minutes, but it should be the same time each day except for traded picks.
  • If you are unable to make your pick on time, you can always send me a Big Board and I'll make the pick for you if able.
  • Tagging the person after you is encouraged to ensure a smooth draft.
  • Missing your pick allows others to pick before you. On the third day after a missed pick, your pick is auto-drafted using last season's draft as a Big Board. Obviously, you should make any picks as soon as possible.
  • Rounds 11 and higher you draft two players instead of just one.
  • The draft thread is ONLY for placing picks (although you may explain your selection in the post you select them if you wish). Please be as clear as possible who you are drafting, and which position you want them at if you're drafting them as a different position than is listed in the Remaining Players list.
  • Trades still go in this thread.
  • Remaining Players list is just that - a reminder. You can draft players who aren't on the list (so long as they are active in the NFL). Let me know via PM if the list is missing a notable player.
  • Incoming rookies are NOT eligible this draft as it is a Winter season.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The NSPD is fully committed to preventing tag manipulation. We will do a better job of scrubbing last-minute submissions from this point forward.

You have failed us all but you are forgiven for getting your pick submitted in record breaking time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scalamania said:

You have failed us all but you are forgiven for getting your pick submitted in record breaking time. 

An internal investigation was conducted and we determined that we did nothing wrong, but we also publicly accept the reprimand (for optics alone) and vow to do better.

(Just sat down for a quick lunch break during a busy work day, too. Got lucky.)

38 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he didn't, he submitted them over two weeks ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

T'wasn't (badass word) referring to yours, good sir, just to Ruskie's post in general.

(And I don't think he was referring to yours, either. Just the notion that a tag mistake not getting caught by the deadline allows the mistake to stand. In theory, submitting your keepers minutes before the deadline would increase the chances of this being successful, but Nach obviously wouldn't let it slide if it were a blatant attempt to abuse.

TL;DR: it's draft szn, baby!)

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)
  • TheKillerNacho unpinned this topic