I am looking for a team to follow outside of the Browns

Kiwibrown

I may divorce the Browns. I may not. I may leave them and if they come ok I will go back to them. As a Browns fan i have put up wit ha lot over the last 20 years. We are at rock bottom and now digging. 

Im definitely thinking of becoming a swinger for the rest of the year and next year. 

Im not going to go for anyone else in the AFC north. Or the Patriots. 

Who should I follow?

19 minutes ago, 808 said:

Yeah @Kiwibrown, we would love to haul you in as a fan. 

post of the year if this is deliberate which it damn well must be

i know that being a browns fan must be like sticking a power drill up your back side and turning it on with the biggest drillbit in the kit - at least since the browns were reanimated - but you gotta stay with them man! out of all the zombie browns time this time is one of the most exciting times to be a browns fan with all the draft capital they have accrued, and kizer or whoever else next year has some real weapons in the gordon and coleman tandem with njoku providing a big bodied threat on the perimiter as a TE. the defense is young but promising with garrett leading the way and could be awesome in a couple years time as the young grow and you get draft hits continuously. like as a steelers fan i haven't hadn't to put up with such a level of asshattery from my team but man, please, stick with the pound 

48 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I may divorce the Browns. I may not. I may leave them and if they come ok I will go back to them. As a Browns fan i have put up wit ha lot over the last 20 years. We are at rock bottom and now digging. 

Im definitely thinking of becoming a swinger for the rest of the year and next year. 

Im not going to go for anyone else in the AFC north. Or the Patriots. 

Who should I follow?

for the rest of the year....you might as well do a team that has playoff chances, but not the favorite.

how about the la rams?

Why would you give up on the Browns? Sashi was let go for a very specific reason, and I'd imagine that it had a lot to do with him wavering on picking a QB high in the draft. Dorsey isn't the best replacement--he's clearly an ***--but things should be looking up for the Browns...

We'll definitely welcome you with open arms on the Eagles forum and any other Browns fans that want to adopt us as their NFC team. :D

We have one of the best and most active forums like @EaglesPeteC  already pointed out. Lots of users with good senses of humor as @808 demonstrated with the friendly haul busting....... I mean ball busting.

I'm not from Philly, but I know Philly and Cleveland (where my Dad is from... sorta... Shaker Heights) are both very much blue collar cities with fans that are obsessed about their football.

Neither team would have a SB, but that is okay, cause I feel like it would feel empty to just jump to a 2nd team that already had a ring. Those fans likely won't understand never experiencing that ultimate goal like you do. 

You also would be able to watch Carson Wentz who probably should've been a Brown. As an Eagles fan who was doubting him a bit coming into this season the dude is incredibly fun to watch and a true leader. Besides that he is just a great dude and almost impossible to dislike.

If that doesn't seal the deal, then just watch this 2017 highlight reel which was masterfully put together.

Come join us on the Eagles forum and give your new fandom a test run. ;)

BTW if I couldn't sway you into making the best decision, then my vote goes for Minny who also has great fans that are hungry for that 1st Super Bowl victory. 

This isn't something that anyone else can help you with. You have to watch games and follow your heart. Eventually you will start rooting for one team or another in a particular game. The team chooses you. I find myself rooting for the cheifs and eagles when my team isnt playing. 

My second favorite team will always be whoever is playing the seahawks

@everlong hasnt felt the pain of consecutive single win, hopeless kind of seasons since 1992? 

Archived