Titans Draft OT JC Latham

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

That's us assuming that he would have been there later. 
I wanted a WR, but this is an OT and almost everyone wanted it.  
Is what it is. I like him 

You can definitely not risk him getting past Chicago or Jets. That is if there was even ever an offer to take in the first place.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I will say, speaking to myself here, you can’t have faith Papa Callahan would coach up a 2nd or later round guy and not believe he won’t get it done with a guy like Latham with his tools.

this is what i've been saying. the guy is hyper-talented. and i genuinely think they're gonna try him at LT.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Bill has earned the right to pick who he wants when it comes to o-lineman. I'd rather have had Fashanu, but not gonna pretend I know OL better than Bill.

I keep seeing this and obviously he's a good OL coach, but who has he coached up in the last few years?

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I keep seeing this and obviously he's a good OL coach, but who has he coached up in the last few years?

Try looking up Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State 4th rd pick who was a stud last yr.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is what i've been saying. the guy is hyper-talented. and i genuinely think they're gonna try him at LT.

Yeap. 
I grew to like after looking at him and seeing him tell the story of why he stayed at RT. 
He was going to be the LT, but the guy they had couldn't make the switch to RT or another position. So they got their best 5 on the field. 

Lathum is a good pick .

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Has done well with guys like Ethan Pocic, Dawand Jones, Chris Hubbard and Michael Dunn in recent years with the Browns, among players that were considered backup caliber/journeymen/etc. Expand it to previous stops in Washington, Dallas, NY, etc and the list grows.

I'm higher in Latham than most, think he'll be a good one. But with Rome available... kind of would have liked him here. But not shocked or upset like some casual fans that got used to seeing Latham mocked lower. It was clear the NFL held him in higher regard than the mockers.

• Like 1