Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I had my move in for Famous. But being lynched prevented it from working.

I have bad news....

bcb the hermit died because he was the first person to visit a werewolf (md4l).....

It would've been you N1. You would've lived cause you survive your first death, but it would've totally changed the game. Either way you were screwed though

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If I wasn't drunk, I would have probably screwed something else up and lost.

GG @MathMan, you cornered me and got me to trip up.

Thanks et80.

It was a hail mary because either me or touch was probably getting lynched that day otherwise.

I figured you would use your self watch n1 if you had it, so i was hoping youd lie and say that you watched n1.

If you would have said n2, i couldnt in good faith push for your lynch

Might have saved the game for us

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Thanks et80.

It was a hail mary because either me or touch was probably getting lynched that day otherwise.

I figured you would use your self watch n1 if you had it, so i was hoping youd lie and say that you watched n1.

If you would have said n2, i couldnt in good faith push for your lynch

Might have saved the game for us

I had an elaborate plan for being investigated and coming back non-human, but completely forgot about it on Friday. 

I killed @MookieMonster and successfully probed @jfinley88 and @Raves, which is more than I usually get done in these games.

Thinking I'm taking a break from playing for a bit, just to rest up. Mafia on the brain has worn me out.

@domepatrol91 is Maria. 9_9

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I had an elaborate plan for being investigated and coming back non-human, but completely forgot about it on Friday. 

I killed @MookieMonster and successfully probed @jfinley88 and @Raves, which is more than I usually get done in these games.

Thinking I'm taking a break from playing for a bit, just to rest up. Mafia on the brain has worn me out.

Thing is: i didnt even get a result back on you because hermit also visited you n1.

But i knew hermit visited you.....

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

You almost killed me when that all went down. I was laughing so hard.

me and whicker both fell victim to ET.

also, @theuntouchable I died when you said the “but hellsing isn’t a *****” comment. You have no idea how bad I wanted to reply cause I was dying knowing how many of Pats hits had been blocked or thwarted lol

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Thing is: i didnt even get a result back on you because hermit also visited you n1.

But i knew hermit visited you.....

How did you feel about flavored invest results/getting minor results on their visitors ? I haven’t seen them on a game here yet and wanted to try them.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

How did you feel about flavored invest results: getting minor results on their visitors ? I haven’t seen them on a game here yet and wanted to try them.

I loved it.

Made me crazy though because after i visited et80, it said i couldnt investigate et80 because the old man brought him into the woods.

In n2, bcb, the old man, was killed because he helped a werewolf into the woods.

So i thought et80 might be werewolf.

I wanted to pepper you with questions, but i didnt, and just read and reread the nightly results 

This game made me change the way i want to host by doing the story mode thing

Archived