Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So I've been on record saying I haven't been a high effort player in most games here. I have noticed Day one votes are traditionally introduction and the. Initial views to base on as the game progresses. For that in itself regardless of alignment gets my attention. There is no legitimate reason to vote me besides my day one activity, which makes me not want to play if I'm this pressured early for the "reasons" which have been listed so far.

?? You do realize it's just me right? MathMan may even have a different reason than me and otherwise no one has said anything. This is how I play. I am always aggressive when I play games and I'm just now starting to get more comfortable playing mafia so it's showing. Seriously though, have you seen high level poker? Do you know how aggressive you have to be to play that game well? That's just how I am and I'm sorry if it bothers you. 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Just posting reads that I can revisit later...Right now, thats the impression you're giving off. To me at least.

Feel free to hop on the Pats wagon, I have a great feeling about it.

Fair enough. I'll consider it.

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Just posting reads that I can revisit later...Right now, thats the impression you're giving off. To me at least.

Feel free to hop on the Pats wagon, I have a great feeling about it.

What's giving you the great feeling about Pats? 

The old man sat down against the base of a tree and lowered his hat. He had built a small fire near his feet and gathered enough wood to keep it going all night. No sense scaring those kids off now, they’d just get lost in the dark and freeze to death.

Across the clearcut, the party was in full swing. A really cute brunette, we’ll call her Domey, stepped away to the little girls room when nobody was looking. Those four shots of Coors had caught up to her and she couldn’t hold it any longer. She shuffled through the snow into the darkness of the trees where nobody could see her.

“AAAA-!!!!!” Domey’s scream was cut short. All the partygoers froze. The Hermit woke up.

One of the older boys, we’ll call him tyty, grabbed a flashlight and headed towards the scream. He found Domey’s mangled body hanging from a tree limb. Tyty was shaking and pale as a ghost when he came back down the trail towards the party, and he started to yell when he could hear voices.

“You guys, we gotta g-!” Tyty’s warning ended when when a dark figure ripped through the underbrush and picked him up under its arm. It disappeared into the dense forest, a heavy trail of blood could be seen in the snow but disappeared in the darkness after a few feet.

“RUN!” Someone yelled, and the partygoers scattered.

Votes:

md4l- Rags (13), tk3 (19)

raves- famous (13), ksj (13)

rags- md4l (13)

bucs- jfin (13), mookie (18)

whicker- touch (14), rag (20), md4l (22)

mookie- raves (14), touch (14), pats (19),  pats(24)

pats- LTBF (15), ted (19)

jfin- LTBF (15), pats (16)

et- jfin (16)

bcb- jfin (16)

ksj- raves (17), rags (22)

LTBF- jfin (18)

Ted- md4l (18)

tk3- bucs (19)

famous- ted (21), pats (22)

mathman- md4l (22)

VC:

4 md4l - rags, ted, malf, whicker

3 jfin -  ET, bcb, LTBF

3 pats- mookie, jfin, famous

1 ted - pats

1 ksj- raves

1 rag-  ksj

1 mookie - bucs

1 bucs- tk3

1 tk3 - md4l

19 hours ago, stallyns said:

@Raves what were you accusing @domepatrol91 of doing to confuse people? Possible vote might follow depending on your answer. 

There was an inquiry that never followed through with a response. No vote though.

19 hours ago, stallyns said:

If you have played less then 3 mafia games please answer the following questions 

•1 if you suspected a moderator like @EliteTexan80 to be mafia would you be more or less inclined to try to rally votes against him?

•2 What’s your name in [spam]? What’s your color? 

•3 If there is a tie at the end of the night and you don’t suspect either people of being mafia. Do you keep your vote on someone not involved in the tied or switch to one of the involved. 

•4 who do you think drafts Saquon Barkley? 

•5 why do you think the Browns picks are busts? 

I don't consider this alignment indicative at all. Obviously a question to parlay into thread activity

5 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Famous Jameis

@theuntouchable

@MathMan

@stallyns

I do not have votes on record for any of you. Please vote, or post a link to a vote you've already made. 

Just under 10 hours until nightfall. 

Stallyns posts 4 times I believe to this point, but being imperative to garner a vote and general activity, I want to see how he responds to being pushed.

59 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Anyway if my vote to get Tk3 active garners so much attention, why is Ted able to continue voting at random without getting even a single vote?

Why do you insist on being so dramatic?

You're not a runaway vote by any means (I don't even think you are the leading voter)

It's suspicious that you are so defensive right now.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Why do you insist on being so dramatic?

You're not a runaway vote by any means (I don't even think you are the leading voter)

It's suspicious that you are so defensive right now.

My last two deaths made me a little uneasy. I am playing with some redemption on my mind. 

Archived