The Week 4 CFB Thread: Michigan with the QB change / is it Arch time?

MikeT14

47 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Illinois is built like BBs teams at Wisconsin 

Big and physical

I miss it so much. The best part of Wisconsin football was the back breaking drive, knowing we had run our last passing play halfway through the 3rd quarter and we could sit back and chill.

On 9/7/2024 at 8:55 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Illinois up 3 on Kansas.

gDTaGBP.jpeg

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I miss it so much. The best part of Wisconsin football was the back breaking drive, knowing we had run our last passing play halfway through the 3rd quarter and we could sit back and chill.

As fun as all the spread, up tempo offenses can be to watch, nothing will ever top the feeling you get when you know you're gonna run the ball, the defense knows you're gonna run the ball, and everyone in the stadium knows you're gonna run the ball..and the defenses can't stop it.

Imposing your will on the defense will never get old.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bret was flawed, but he was the closest to Barry Alvarez out of all the coaches Wisconsin has had since then.

He understood the culture at Wisconsin.

• Like 1