GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Do we want to bring House back? He hasn't been great and he is always hurt.  Is bad and cheap and young better than ok, expensive and old?

I'm on the fence. As like a CB4 you could do a lot worse, but the issue is he can never stay healthy

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Who are your backup QBs you want this team to acquire. Case Keenum has been good, but is there another backup QB this year that hasn't been awful?

Thing is, it's one thing if this was a backup QB who was just thrown into the game.

But Hundley has been playing for weeks now, and you can't even tell. Just terrible that he doesn't look any better now than he did during his first action. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

even if WSH loses we can beat them on SOS which we're currently tied with. This means we want:

Eagles to lose

Rams to lose

AFC West to lose

49ers to lose

ARZ to lose (but not really)

and:

AFC North to win

NFC South to win

lol, i am idot. This is all backwards. Reverse of all this...

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Hopefully Hundley plays himself off the team today. Backup QB has to be upgraded. QB is the most important position. Must have a backup who can win half the games he starts.

A good backup QB will cost you 4-5m, no thanks. I'll spend that on defense and roll with Hundley .

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Hopefully Hundley plays himself off the team today. Backup QB has to be upgraded. QB is the most important position. Must have a backup who can win half the games he starts.

So you want two Top 10 QBs on the roster?

Thank you for providing the perfect example of a delusional Packer fan post. 

Do you seriously not see how dumb this post is? Any QB capable of leading a team to an above .500 record is an above average starter. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:
1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Do we want to bring House back? He hasn't been great and he is always hurt.  Is bad and cheap and young better than ok, expensive and old?

I'm on the fence. As like a CB4 you could do a lot worse, but the issue is he can never stay healthy

Same here.   I like House, but the injuries and missed games just make it tough.

Feeling that he will not have much of a market, so he might be someone you can bring back for pretty resonable with minimal guarantees.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

even if WSH loses we can beat them on SOS which we're currently tied with. This means we want:

Eagles to lose

Rams to lose

AFC West to lose

49ers to lose

ARZ to lose (but not really)

and:

AFC North to win

NFC South to win

AFCN plays only AFCN, NFCS plays only NFCs, teams we played are guaranteed to be 2-2 from those conferences. I think we're going to tie no matter what right?

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Some things you can blindly defend..like Capers. Hundley isnt one of them. You don't have to argue with every point just for the sake of arguing. 

i'm not defending Hundley though?

He's not a good QB. Just like 90% of the rest of the back-ups in the league...That's the critical perspective here.

Archived