GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

5 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

No. 

The rule should be do you ever add value. ToT is a negative value asset. AG is maybe our best poster. 

You can give a pass for high end value, imo. ToT is a full on troll. He'll probably report me for this post too. Another clear sign of what he is, he's a report queen.

You keep trolling me, but I've got to ask, since I've never reported anyone for anything, what is the basis for your latest defamatory post?

Are you confusing me with someone else who's tired of your constant attempt to play forum sheriff by denying access to those who do not share your adoration of all things Ted Thompson?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Hundley is the 30th rated QB in the league.That means Mac has developed two starting caliber QBs in the league. One of whom is the best. The other is better than 2 teams starters' and, very possibly, the remaining teams' back-ups.

Perspective is important.

C'mon man.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No choice .. he apparently thinks he's worth putting all that time into. Got to question that a little .. seems like stubborn McCarthy missed on this one. 

The problem with upgrading the backup QB position is that you have to spend good money or draft picks on QBs. Look at the QBs currently starting for teams and tell me how you're going to find a credible starter to sit on the bench for money that isn't going to be debilitating to making a team?

Hundley might suck, but so do all QBs 20-80 in the league.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

As much as anything, I think this is MM's weakness in developing QB's.  His problem isn't that he can't develop a QB with raw talent into a great QB.  His problem is that he can't see when it's time to cut bait on a QB who isn't developing.  The Hundley we are seeing today looks very much like the Hundley we saw as a rookie.

How many QBs with raw talent has he gotten to develop?

Agree on.cutting bait

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

As much as anything, I think this is MM's weakness in developing QB's.  His problem isn't that he can't develop a QB with raw talent into a great QB.  His problem is that he can't see when it's time to cut bait on a QB who isn't developing.  The Hundley we are seeing today looks very much like the Hundley we saw as a rookie.

McCarthy thought Graham Harrell was something as well.  It's all Rodgers .. without him this offense is a clown show. 

Archived