GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

5 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Alex called people a**holes. He should be banned too then? 

No. 

The rule should be do you ever add value. ToT is a negative value asset. AG is maybe our best poster. 

You can give a pass for high end value, imo. ToT is a full on troll. He'll probably report me for this post too. Another clear sign of what he is, he's a report queen.

5 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Should have been banned months ago. Knows not to insult anyone so he gets free reign. 

The desire of some Ted & Mike fans to BAN those of us who dare point out that, without Aaron, Ted and Mike have been exposed as not really being elite is perfectly understandable.

Sort of like being told by an older sibling about Santa. 

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I love how you think you're playing some psychological mind game with me. I'm reduced. I met the step away because I'm broken and you've gotten to me. Lol

You take yourself too seriously buddy. Enjoy your miserable *** personality traits and your desire to pretend you're important to others on the internet!

I'm not the one who has been trolling you or anyone else so I have no idea what you are talking about.

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Man, what a boring slate of games today.

Season over for 2/3 of the league and you got at least 8 teams likely playing with coaches who are about to get canned. The other 1/3 are playoff teams resting players as they prepare for the playoffs

This is pretty much a glorified preseason week 4

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Jordy is above JAG level in situational football w/ AR QBing. Anywhere else he's a JAG, however.

Hopefully will take a paycut to stay here.

Yeah if Jordy wants to play another year under a reduced salary there is no reason not to bring him back next year.

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Hundley would eat about 50+ sacks a yr with his horrible pocket presence

I don't know when the site that I just looked at was updated, but Hundley is tied for 19th, and he hasn't played the entire season.  He has been sacked 25 times according to the site.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/sacks

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So because Mac specializes in QBs, if he can't develop one he's bad?

If I take a totaled car to a highly rated mechanic and he can't fix it, is he a bad mechanic?

Did Mac not tell the assembled press that he was perfectly comfortable with his QB room after Aaron went down?

Did Mac not have 2.5 years to see Hundley up close and discern he was who he is and thus urge his GM to upgrade the QB position?

Archived