Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

15 minutes ago, Norm said:

What if I think children are really sexy but I don't do anything about it?

It's really ****ed up to go there, even when you are just trying to go to an extreme to make a point.

Your point you are trying to make is both ridiculous and disgusting. 

I'm done! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

What is wrong with you?

I don't want to talk about ******* vaccines anymore

Just had a friend in their early 40s get diagnosed with brain cancer in the past week and every stupid **** in this area that talks about it brings up ******* vaccine injuries. So over it.

Edited by Norm

Mike Garafolo -   The Falcons are working on a deal with veteran defensive coach Jerry Gray to join new coordinator Ryan Nielsen, sources say. Gray, who has been with the Packers the past three seasons as DBs coach/pass game coordinator, coached with Arthur Smith in Washington 2007-08.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Mike Garafolo -   The Falcons are working on a deal with veteran defensive coach Jerry Gray to join new coordinator Ryan Nielsen, sources say. Gray, who has been with the Packers the past three seasons as DBs coach/pass game coordinator, coached with Arthur Smith in Washington 2007-08.

Good. Forces LaFleur to make at least one change to that underachieving defensive staff.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Good. Forces LaFleur to make at least one change to that underachieving defensive staff.

Probably more than that. I think Gray was big in holding everything together when Barry was misusing the players. You get the feeling he doesn't like Barry and that's probably why he let his contract expire and is leaving. So now if Barry hasn't found lightning in a bottle maybe he's fired mid season.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Dre Greenlaw? Fred Warner? Sorry to Packfanfb, but if they were here they'd have been ruined.

Agree on Greenlaw but this narrative has to stop with Warner. He might be the most talented ILB in the game right now. The guy literally covered Lamb stride for stride on a go route up the seam. He has an extremely high football IQ as well. He's rare. 

33 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jim Leonhard as AHC, DB coach. Then we can fire Barry in season and make him DC.