Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

5 minutes ago, JQ1 said:

At this point I have to think the Packers will wait until after the draft to re-sign Wilkerson, if at all. It’s likely Green Bay will draft at least one DL as a hedge against Daniels impending free agent status, and I think they’ll invest a premium pick to do so, assuming their board gives them that option. 

And let’s not forget Tyler Lancaster, who showed promise at the end of last season. I’m also curious to see if Montravius Adams will amount to anything...

I think these youngsters will quite possibly make Wilkerson the odd man out.

Could be.

15 minutes ago, persiandud said:

Do we think Dean Lowry is good? 

I don't. 

I think Dean Lowry is fine as a role player for the Packers, and every squad needs like players like him. He’s also a young guy, only 24 years old, and it looks to my untrained (and fairly old) eyes like his game is still developing.

"Aaron Rodgers also said on ESPN Milwaukee that his Week 17 concussion was "scary." He said his peripheral vision was drastically reduced, and it's the first time he's ever taken himself out of a game."

i mean come the **** on, why was he even in the god damn game. 

• Like 1

Aaron said he had a tibial plateu fracture in addition to his sprained MCL week one. Timetable for full healing of a tibial plateau fracture ranges from six weeks to six months depending on the severity of the injury. It is an extremely painful injury that usually results in an inability to walk initially. The amount of painkillers he was on in the week one game probably could kill a large mammal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rcon14 said:

Aaron said he had a tibial plateu fracture in addition to his sprained MCL week one. Timetable for full healing of a tibial plateau fracture ranges from six weeks to six months depending on the severity of the injury. It is an extremely painful injury that usually results in an inability to walk initially. The amount of painkillers he was on in the week one game probably could kill a large mammal.

oh yeah dude was high as a kite

19 minutes ago, gopackgo247 said:

"Aaron Rodgers also said on ESPN Milwaukee that his Week 17 concussion was "scary." He said his peripheral vision was drastically reduced, and it's the first time he's ever taken himself out of a game."

i mean come the **** on, why was he even in the god damn game. 

Gross.

12 hours ago, incognito_man said:

He could actually take a big step this year. He was a super athletic raw guy that gets a full year now.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him open some eyes.

Spent the offseason working out with George Kittle of the 49ers in California.  I guess Kittle even invited him to stay with him at his home as they trained, per 104FM the Fan out of Green Bay.  

• Like 1