GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Brady couldn’t make most of those TD passes and wouldn’t have even attempted the long ball on 4th down. Brady is cerebral but he isn’t the playmaker Roethlisberger is 

Said no one ever... Ben cannot even sniff Brady's jockstrap.

Just now, Mossburg said:

I mean yea, but he still needs to make the reads and throws. Tom Brady does this and you hear things like "surgical" and "ice cold" mentioned.

I suppose, but to be honest, that drive was less about Blake Bortles and more about the Steelers defense just being absolutely terrible.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't think that Marrone calls play, but he was a really underrated hire. I actually thought it was pretty solid. He just misread his career when he left Buffalo. He's not a great coach (maybe he will be), but he's certainly not a bad one, and the jump from Bradley to him is considerable. 

Dunno he’s a great coach to me. 

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Raise your hand if you had the Blake Bortles led Jags putting up a 40 burger at Heinz field in the playoffs. 

Now put your damn hand down you dirty liar. 

Damn sure didn't have them putting up 40+ on the Steelers.  But i did have them winning because they play the steelers quite well most years even when the jags were bad they fought well against steelers it seems most the time.   I figured jags would win something like 24 to 17

Archived