GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

FULLBACKS ARE ALIVE AND WELL

Dude imo the biggest loss the falcons had last offseason was our starting FB Patrick dimarco who was rated the best in the league.  We let him go for 2 to 3 mil a year and replaced him with Coleman from Seattle who absolutely sucks.   Dimarco was a monster for us and we used him a good bit and was our best blocker in the run game.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Meh. Saints Fans and Vikings fans on here are pretty cool so I'd prefer one of those two win the Super Bowl because I can see them handling it with class. Don't think I've ever seen a Saints Fan or Vikings Fan troll (other than that Stephon Diggs guy).

Vikings can go in the pit of misery too.

Give full credit to JAX - they came into PIT 2x, and won in very different ways.  

PIT will no doubt look back and regret the 2 failed 4th down calls, but in reality, JAX screwed the pooch on the 2 other 4th down TD's in a huge way (how do you give up inside position, and let a guy behind you in the 2Q with less than 30 secs left)?

JAX D poses a bigger matchup problem for the NE O than PIT's, but Fournette being hurt means their run game won't be nearly as dominant as it was next week (he'll likely play but not at 100 percent).    Still should be a fun match to watch, the Jags are freerolling now.

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Brady couldn’t make most of those TD passes and wouldn’t have even attempted the long ball on 4th down. Brady is cerebral but he isn’t the playmaker Roethlisberger is 

He is talking about Brady vs Pittsburgh.

Archived