GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

I like the play calling from both teams. Jags have a turd behind center, but they're keeping it unpredictable enough and make the Steelers defend the entire field instead of just calling dives and try high percentage passes.

I absolutely loathe the playcalling from Pittsburgh. You could argue that the Steelers play calls on 4th & 1 on two occasions are the primary difference in this game. I don't know who is responsible for this but I am absolutely livid.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

You dont think this defense can stop the Patriots? They are basically the ideal blueprint for doing it. Pressure by front 4 with great man coverage behind it

I wouldn't count on Brady turning it over twice though.

Just now, iPwn said:

Assuming Lee walks, as Cole and Dede are somewhat redundant with him, unless he takes a really team friendly deal. Gotta think they want ARob around, just a matter of whether or not they can get a deal done.

You think that they just tag him? Assuming that they don't give Bortles 19 million next year, they'll have a little space to do so. 

Just now, showtime said:

Defense is amazing, but Blake Bortles in New England?  I could be wrong, but I'm taking the Pats.

Oh Patriots will be rightfully favored but Patriots dont have the receivers that can get separation or make contested catches against this secondary. Aside from Gronk. Steelers have needed two fantastic catches by Brown and Bell on two of their TDs

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Has Bortles spun a pass this entire game? Lol his throws wobble like my drunk tailgating passes in a stadium parking lot, but they're getting there!

Even if I sucked as a QB, it would be cool to have that Warren Moon spin on a football when I threw one. 

Archived