NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:
#Browns Browns safety Damarious Randall ruled out for #steelers game because of a coaching decision
11:23 AM · Nov 30, 2019·Twitter 

I seem to remember some claiming Damarious was not really a head case and thus that the Pack did not have any reason to get rid of him.

Looks like DR has burned his bridge in Cleveland now as well and is as good as gone in the offseason.

Yeah, time to quit lamenting that trade.  He's nothing special, and seems to wear out his welcome no matter where he goes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:
#Browns Browns safety Damarious Randall ruled out for #steelers game because of a coaching decision
11:23 AM · Nov 30, 2019·Twitter 

I seem to remember some claiming Damarious was not really a head case and thus that the Pack did not have any reason to get rid of him.

Looks like DR has burned his bridge in Cleveland now as well and is as good as gone in the offseason.

You guys hide for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks when he plays well then show up when he misses a tackle. This sounds like a serious issue but he was still more useful than we got.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Garbage in ... garbage out.  Both teams got rid of their non essentials.

Again, they got more value than we did. Bad trade. Worst trade ever? No, not even close. Still just didn't want a crappy backup QB at the time, said it right away. There had to be a better option. I'll use this, I bet we could have found a Trevor Davis level player instead, which would have been better. 

And everyone thinks I blame Gute for that, I don't, at all. I blame Mac and I'm supposedly Mac's son by some people (trolls) on here.

3 hours ago, Norm said:

You guys hide for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks when he plays well then show up when he misses a tackle. This sounds like a serious issue but he was still more useful than we got.

He's just like all mental cases. Eventually the crazy comes out and the coach says enough. You can claim Cleveland got the better of it, but what have they done with him? We got nothing out of Kizer but reality is Cleveland got nothing out of Randall. 

We can put to rest the idea some trotted out that Randall was not a distraction or locker room problem. Clearly he is and was here too. 

11 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Garbage in ... garbage out.  Both teams got rid of their non essentials.

and we moved up the draft boards in the 4th and 5th round that year so...I guess we still wound up winning that trade....sorta...

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  All teams with cats for their names are 0-12 since the black cat ran onto the field in that one game.  And y'all are telling me I'm crazy for believing in GDT magic.  This is undeniable proof. 

You maybe be right here but don't think for a second that means you aren't crazy 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  All teams with cats for their names are 0-12 since the black cat ran onto the field in that one game.  And y'all are telling me I'm crazy for believing in GDT magic.  This is undeniable proof. 

Or that the Lions are an average roster on their 3rd QB, the Bengals have been straight tanking from the beginning, the Jaguars really suck, and Kyle Allen is more pumpkin than gilded carriage for the Panthers.