NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

LOL at the Lions. Going crazy over a preseason game because they have the lead with under 2:00. 4th and 10 they give up a 42 yard catch over the top and should lose on a field goal now.

Preseason, regular season, doesn't matter. Lions snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Tim Boyle didn't look so good either, outplayed by Blough. 

Boyle is still the master of taking knees. Nobody can take that from him

On 8/13/2021 at 3:49 PM, incognito_man said:

If you don't want a thread derailed, don't post such bad posts.

It is 100% in line with the science.

There’s no such thing as derailing threads anymore.

You can say anything on this site as long as you cite covid.

Watch.

”Taliban in Afghanistan Covid.”

”Boys have penises girls have vaginas and they all have masks because of covid.”

Global Covid Warming.

Does a tanned perineum make you more or less likely to get covid?

Would Jesus wear a mask?

Post covid is literally the best time to rush production on the remake of The Thing and instead Blumhouse is spending 400 million dollars for the rights to The Exorcist, we’re getting 13 more The Conjuring movies even though there hasn’t been a good one since the first Annabelle. They secretly made another Predator movie even though the last one was an abomination, and Russia’s The Superdeep proves irrefutably that practical effects of today are still better than CGI. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

There’s no such thing as derailing threads anymore.

You can say anything on this site as long as you cite covid.

Watch.

”Taliban in Afghanistan Covid.”

”Boys have penises girls have vaginas and they all have masks because of covid.”

Global Covid Warming.

Does a tanned perineum make you more or less likely to get covid?

Would Jesus wear a mask?

Post covid is literally the best time to rush production on the remake of The Thing and instead Blumhouse is spending 400 million dollars for the rights to The Exorcist, we’re getting 13 more The Conjuring movies even though there hasn’t been a good one since the first Annabelle. They secretly made another Predator movie even though the last one was an abomination, and Russia’s The Superdeep proves irrefutably that practical effects of today are still better than CGI. 

What is this "secret" Predator movie?

The NFL implementing procedures to promote players & coaches getting vaccinated - in an effort to get the business of the league back on the rails - which is good for all concerned - is the definition of NFL News and worthy of mentioning here.

53 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

What is this "secret" Predator movie?

It's gonna release on Hulu most likely. Trachtenberg or however you spell his name directed it. The man who filmed the secret Cloverfield Lane movie. It's about the first time a Predator ever visited Earth. A Native American female is set to be the lead.

I am quietly optimistic about it.

Shane Black I thought had ruined the Predator franchise by trying to make it a franchise.

It's not a franchise.

Won't quite have the testosterone of the first Predator, but if I'm given anything like Cloverfield Lane meets Predator I'm down.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's gonna release on Hulu most likely. Trachtenberg or however you spell his name directed it. The man who filmed the secret Cloverfield Lane movie. It's about the first time a Predator ever visited Earth. A Native American female is set to be the lead.

Shane Black I thought had ruined the Predator franchise by trying to make it a franchise.

It's not a franchise.

Won't quite have the testosterone of the first Predator, but if I'm given anything like Cloverfield Lane meets Predator I'm down.

It's going to be good. Feel like Trach has the right voice for the material. Bringing it into a non-tech human v monster will make it rely on the script and real acting. I think it will be well-received.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's not a franchise.

I wish I had the passion for anything that you have for film