NFL News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Striker said:

Andrew Quarless did get himself suspended because he fired a gun to prove his manliness and then got caught hiding behind a plant.

To be clear, recklessly firing the gun isn't funny, but the idea of a 6'4" person trying to conceal himself in bushes that looked something like this is pretty damn funny.

https://totalpackers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/siena_tavern_miami.jpg

I actually thought he buried the gun in the plant. If he hid behind a plant like in a Scooby-Doo cartoon that's way better.

CNN -  The US military and the Federal Aviation Administration are reviewing a flyover of an NFL game last month to determine if the military helicopters flew too low over civilians in violation of aviation regulations.

A military inquiry is underway by the 101st Airborne Division to determine if members of its combat aviation brigade violated any FAA rules when they flew very low over Nashville's Nissan Stadium during a game between the Tennessee Titans and the New Orleans Saints.

Four helicopters from the division flew extremely low over the stadium at the start of the event. Video appears to show them flying as low as the top of the upper seat deck.

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Until it happens. What happened at the end of the NFCCG last year ?? 

Ah. I see you have demonstrated enough advanced perception for me to reveal one of the fundamental truths. We are secretly ruled by alien lizards who live on earth in a volcano. Don't tell anyone else though, they might think you are crazy.

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Ah. I see you have demonstrated enough advanced perception for me to reveal one of the fundamental truths. We are secretly ruled by alien lizards who live on earth in a volcano. Don't tell anyone else though, they might think you are crazy.

Lol you must be an absolute joy to talk to. 

15 hours ago, Striker said:

Andrew Quarless did get himself suspended because he fired a gun to prove his manliness and then got caught hiding behind a plant.

To be clear, recklessly firing the gun isn't funny, but the idea of a 6'4" person trying to conceal himself in bushes that looked something like this is pretty damn funny.

https://totalpackers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/siena_tavern_miami.jpg

Is that as reckless, more reckless, or less reckless than breaking into a college dorm room, pooping in the closet and hiding there?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

The Lizards aren't aliens....they are indigenous. They ruled before we drove them totally underground.  Everyone knows that.  Sheesh.

As far as the NFL fixing outcomes?  Naive to think they don't. Just to much money involved.  Many years ago a bunch of guys I worked with knew a bookie who would let us bet 'against the money' every Monday Night.  Three years straight the bookie let us do this for the MNF game.  48-0 betting against the money.  Amazing,  then the milk wagon stopped, he wouldn't let us do it anymore.  Broke my heart to admit the NFL fixes games, but there's too much money involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

As far as the NFL fixing outcomes?  Naive to think they don't. Just to much money involved.  Many years ago a bunch of guys I worked with knew a bookie who would let us bet 'against the money' every Monday Night.  Three years straight the bookie let us do this for the MNF game.  48-0 betting against the money.  Amazing,  then the milk wagon stopped, he wouldn't let us do it anymore.  Broke my heart to admit the NFL fixes games, but there's too much money involved.

The balance of money bet on either side of every game is public information lol

Pretty sure nothing about this story is true ;)

3 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

The Lizards aren't aliens....they are indigenous. They ruled before we drove them totally underground.  Everyone knows that.  Sheesh.

So . . . You've never gambled on sports in your life?