NFL News & Notes

Leader

Albert Breer -    Quinn and Paton worked together in Miami, and there was long a feeling that if Quinn had been involved in a GM search in Atlanta, he'd have advocated for the Falcons to poach Paton from Minnesota. So it's natural that the idea could materialize in Denver.

The tale of two economic engines...............

Jordan Raanan -   Tickets available on Ticketmaster for Giants vs. Washington beginning at $6.

• John Griff -   It is currently cheaper to go to the Giants game than it is to buy a medium Pepsi at Yankee Stadium.

3 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Don't care about how good Barry has been this year. Zimmer as DC please.

Taking him or Fangio over Barry without hesitation....but no way do I see LaFleur booting his hand picked DC hire after 1 season, especially since the defense hasn't been an unmitigated disaster like his ST coordinator hiring has

11 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Taking him or Fangio over Barry without hesitation....but no way do I see LaFleur booting his hand picked DC hire after 1 season, especially since the defense hasn't been an unmitigated disaster like his ST coordinator hiring has

All depends on how the playoffs shake out.

48 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Would be a cold blooded move from coach and I would support it.  I don’t even think Barry was his first choice from the interviews he could get. With that being said, I don’t know how Zims would fit with LaFleur. If someone preferable becomes available, upgrade. 

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Ehh, Fangio is a lot like Wade Phillips to me, probably a good coach, but I've only ever seen dominating defences with incredible talent levels. The Vikes have been great with ok talent for a while. Also not meant as a shot at the Vikings there.

Edited by oldmansmell

John Clark  -    Jalen Hurts cap # this year

$1,369,358
52nd highest paid QB
Playoffs

No playoffs:
$32,000,000 Russell Wilson
$31,000,000 Kirk Cousins
$26,912,500 Matt Ryan
$21,305,882 Carson Wentz
$10,569,130 Baker Mayfield
$10,650,000 Jared Goff

7 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

I'd hardly call him handpicked when it was pretty clear Barry was his second option.