Vixen Twins watch Wild Wolves and Loony Lynx (MN Sports Thread)

Heimdallr

On 11/7/2019 at 4:28 PM, VikeManDan said:

IMO this is an underrated part. U of M has little to no campus atmosphere. 

That might be changing. Crowd was lit today it appeared and campus will be crazy. Too bad it's three weeks til the next home game, but that's Axe Week. Come on Gameday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Assuming both teams win out, who should be ranked higher,  12-0 Minnesota, or 11-1 Alabama?

Alabama's schedule looks awfully weak... Only ranked teams are LSU and Auburn, and they just lost at home to LSU.

If the Gophers win out they should, but I’m assuming that means winning the Big Ten Championship.13-0

Edited by Worm Guts

20 hours ago, Klomp said:

That might be changing. Crowd was lit today it appeared and campus will be crazy. Too bad it's three weeks til the next home game, but that's Axe Week. Come on Gameday!

The whole campus doesn't have the atmosphere, not just sports.... 

Also,I hope the regents never invest big in sports. College should be about education. 

Edited by PrplChilPill

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Assuming both teams win out, who should be ranked higher,  12-0 Minnesota, or 11-1 Alabama?

Alabama's schedule looks awfully weak... Only ranked teams are LSU and Auburn, and they just lost at home to LSU.

Alabama actually has an easier schedule, so Minnesota. But Alabama is a much better team, I'd guess.